10th visit - 1st report -The Aftermath

Dear All,

For everyone that read my reports last month, I thought I would update you on how things have been since I returned to England two weeks ago.

You may recall that my friend Gary came with me the 1st week and left behind his beloved girlfriend who thought that we were touring Europe.

Well Gary has had a bit of a problem in the knob department and at first was diagnosed as having caught a non specific urinary infection.

Over the past 2 weeks he has been shitting himself and has had visions of the house move, the wedding and everything else been called off.

In a way and probably because I`m a selfish bastard I was rather hoping that he had caught something nasty as I would have had a chum to go back to Thailand with.

He always covered up and when we were planning what could go wrong, getting a dose did not enter our thoughts.

Anyway yesterday he got the all clear and he can carry on with his plans although I may blurt something out in the best mans speech for a laugh (only joking Gary).

No more trips to LOS for him.

I have dumped the Butcher as I could not get enthused about shagging a 41 year old after getting hold of a number of 20 year olds with perfect bodies.

It would have been a casual shag for the next few months to keep me going but to be honest and also because I`m a mean Scot, its a lot cheaper having a wank.

She also had a habit of repeating herself a lot and had an 18 year old son that used to smoke pot in the house which I cannot fucking stand.

If she had an 18 year old daughter I might have a different view on things.

I have almost decided to enrol for the 4 week teaching course in Ban Phe towards the end of the year.

The job I currently do will end in 3 or 4 months and I will put my flat on the market and head off hopefully for a year or so to LOS.

I would like to learn a bit of Thai and meet a nice girl with a view of probably getting hitched and having a kid.

Long term I do not think I could live there but I need company as I head towards old age and waking up with an English girl who would probably have a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp as she got older, would not be something I could easily put up with.

I have not had any e-mails from the bloke I nearly shagged so I can try to forget about it and put it down to failing eyesight and 10 lagers.

Bye for now

Kevan

Kevin,

I piss myself laughing when I read your reports, especially the little one-liners eg

"Well Gary has had a bit of a problem in the knob department..."

"She also had a habit of repeating herself a lot and had an 18 year old son that used to smoke pot in the house which I cannot fucking stand. If she had an 18 year old daughter I might have a different view on things."

"I have not had any e-mails from the bloke I nearly shagged so I can try to forget about it and put it down to failing eyesight and 10 lagers."

Terrific stuff.

Fatbastard33

Of course your Thai wife will age badly and she will look like a bullfrog and she WILL be eating a grasshopper!

And Oh My God!! "Hitched"! Why not just have a couple of mistresses and a child with one of them? It's just me of course, but I have never understood the urge to get married. Well I was married once long ago but that was when such a thing helped when purchasing real estate. But I was so happy to get unmarried and I am so happy to live single. In the USA and in LOS. And in LOS the reasons to not be married are so numerous! There are millions of them!

Sanuk Dee,

Zane

Archived