Hong Kong?

Big Kev

I've just learned that I will be in Hong Kong on business for a week in March.

In the past, when I've had trips to Asia (Singapore, Korea or Japan), I've arranged flights so I get a few days in LOS. I'm the sort who enjoys both BKK and Pattaya. Thermae, Beer Garden, BJ bars, beach road. Nothing is too raunchy for Big Kev.

Anyhow, I am wondering whether there is any affordable sanuk to be had in Hong Kong. Or would I be better off arranging another LOS stopover to have my fun? Or maybe somewhere else along the way. I've never been to Philippines or elsewhere in Asia for p4p and wouldn't mind giving somewhere else a try if caliber and cost is similar to Thailand.

Suggestions?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What days of the week will you be in Honkers? Sunday is the best for sanuk.

And there is always one of the Mong Kok brothels. Last time I was in HK, it was HK$360 for a ST with a mainland Chinese chicky at one of those.

Give me more details and I will give you a game plan. I lived in HK for a couple of years and had a blast! I'd love to go back (but it's not for the skint).

Cheers,

SD

Well currently the Wanchai discos are full of Thai girls, both Neptune II and Fenwick the Dock are packed on weekends. Not cheap though depending on your negotiating skills, quality of the girl and how much she pretends to like you, would probably cost anything from HK$500 (US$65 and up) and you would be lucky to get one for HK$500.

There are always a few Filipinas and Indos around also. But best time for them is Sunday afternoons in Laguna/Fenwick/Boracay/New Makati/Neptune its the domestic helper day off and they head out to the discos in the afternoons.

Thanks for the input guys. Interesting that Sunday is recommended time. I never would have guessed that, and just another case of this forum providing invaluable info.

:: ::

Suadam, if it 's ok with you, I'll get in touch via PM as details are firmed up and time gets nearer. I'll try to make sure I'm there on a Sunday.

I haven't even looked at a map yet or checked out airfares, but the LOS itch is usually such that I'll try to fit quick stopover into itinerary if at all possible. Anyone have advice about logistics/cost of including Thailand on trip from US to HK?

I first visited HK and BKK using using an "RTW" ('Round the world) package. Three years ago it was only US $1000 for a package that departed NYC and circled the globe via Taipai, HK, BKK, Delhi, Paris, London and back to NYC. One has up to a year to complete the journey and can change all but the initial departure flight.

Fares have gone up since then, but you might want to check out the following sites: www.airbrokers.com, www.airtreks.com

I spent 3 days in HK and had a great time. It was my intro to P4P and I was pretty lucky for a newbie. I played in the brothels around Monkauk; Reclamation Rd. and Portland St as I remember and had very satisfying, though brief by Bangkok standards, experiences.

David

Archived