Hong Kong?

Big Kev

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
suadum said:

What days of the week will you be in Honkers? Sunday is the best for sanuk.

Cheers,

SD

Suadum,

I'll also be going to HK for the first time this year and I arrive on a Sunday :D

I'll only be there for a few days before heading to LOS, so I would like to maximize my time spent there. I'll be staying in Kowloon. Is 141 the way to go or are there better options? I plan on doing Victoria's Peak once during the day and once at night for photo's. Anything else you think is a must see?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, dont speak any chinese or mandarin, so local joints would probably be out of the question.

The Star Ferry across the harbour, day and night. The street markets in Monkauk, just walking the sidewalks with their overpasses and rock cuts, the brothel girls hustling between appointments along Reclamation Rd, Soi St. and Portland St., and the food, and the food, and the food.

David

Hi Damen,

Touristy stuff: the Peak is a must do as is the Star Ferry at night if a newbie. Night markets. The jewelry shop where they have the solid gold bathroom (including commode). Just get lost in any neighboorhood (Ok, any somewhat near the city center) and just wander and take it all in. Avoid Nathan Rd shopping and titty bars anywhere.

I would stay on the Island, but that's me. If you like recommendations, check out the Wesly Hotel in Wanchai booked through Asia Travel whom I have found to have the best rates. The Wesley is close to everything you need to be close to. 'Nuff said.

Wanchai is best for fun in my opinion. Gals can be had for under HK$500, but they may ask for up to HK$1500! Old China Hand, Dusk 'til Dawn, Carnegie's, Joe Banana's, The Wanch, Devil's Advocate and The Bridge are good choices, in that order. These are expat pubs with the occasional working girl. New Makati, Strawberry and Neptune are all discos loaded with Flippa & Thai and occasional Mainland Chinese freelancers. Cinta-J can be interesting, especially if you speak any Bahasa (Indo & Malay babes).

Freebies can be had on Saturday night or Sunday from the legions of maids who have their only day off then. Most have to be back in their employer's home by 10PM l;atest, so keep that in mind. Start early, maybe 11AM at OCH and you'll likely score. Remember that these gals are looking for a) boyfriends or B) a good time with a handsome and funny guys to take their minds off of being a maid. Most do not ask for and money if you shag them, but give 'em some anyway as they have a shit life. Tell them it is to buy their family something nice.

Mongkok brothels are user friendly and you do not have to speak any Chinese dialect to get what you want. I'll post more on these and some favourite places if there is interest.

Cheers,

SD

I tried an MK brothel when I was there last week. It was a better experience than I expected, chose a mainland Chinese cutie who asked $350 HK. Service was good, fuck and bbbj cim but no anal. Was told that there were a wider variety available later in the evening, but never got back to check this out.

Cheers

PS

Great info SD. I'm pretty much tied in to where I'm staying (Sheraton) due to work. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

Are there any boards that you are aware of that would allow me to get the low down on the places you've mentioned?

Thanks again.

My information is about 2 years old but probably still useable. Most of the Monkauk P4P joints are on the previously mentioned roads paralling Nathan Rd. such as Portland Rd and Reclamation Rd. Mostly hardware stores and small manufacturing shops on the ground floors, virtually all the brothels are on the 2nd floors, look for florescent colored signs with various $ amounts (Thai girl, Russian girl, HK girl) and go up the stairs. You will be greeted by a usually male "host" (Triad member) who will ask your prefrences. None of these places have resident staff. They have some kind of dispatch system and call the girl most fitting your request. You wait for about 5 to 10 minutes watching tv in a small cube untill the girl arrives. If you don't approve of her, they will summon another, no problem.

I always asked to inspect the premises before ordering the girl. I never found a really disgusting place, but some are better than others, usually a small cube with bed, tv and a shower stall. Check the sheets!

I had pretty good experiences, only one girl was a dud. Most spoke no english whatsoever. You can request an english speaking girl, but that will exclude the really fresh ones, as only the older, more experienced ones are multilingual. They never tried to hustle me for more money. Small tips seem really appreciated.

Sometimes the cops show up on the streets but they don't bother the tourists, just the girls.

Have fun,

David

Archived