Hong Kong?

Big Kev

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll be at the Sheraton. Wonder if it's guest friendly"

IME, guest surcharges are a LoS thing. In any other country I have stayed, it is not even an issue, let alone a chargable one (as long as your "friend" does not look like a whore in the Hollywood fashion).

Cheers,

SD

Is the Sheraton guest friendly ?

To some extent I would say yes. But you will probably find they have security in the lobby area who after a certain time of night will stop guests walking in with ladies who are obviouslly not wives or girl friends and asking if they are registered. If they are not registered then they may try to stop them entering.

If you get the lady in question there early you will have no problem.

This is normal for the better hotels in Hong Kong. Although my last experience of this happening was about 13 years ago before I moved to Hong Kong, I have heard first hand reports from friends of this happening recently although no first hand reports of the Sheraton.

By the way the area around the Sheraton is now becoming well known for its street walkers, just wander around and you will be propositioned by all sorts of nationalities.

And Haris bar in the Holiday In Golden Mile is also well known for its ladies of dubious reputation, many Filipinas hang out there in the evenings. The Holiday Inn is just a few minutes walk up the road from the Sheraton.

suadum said:

"I'll be at the Sheraton. Wonder if it's guest friendly"

IME, guest surcharges are a LoS thing. In any other country I have stayed, it is not even an issue, let alone a chargable one (as long as your "friend" does not look like a whore in the Hollywood fashion).

Cheers,

SD

Hi

Viet Nam...

Girls must check in...show ID etc...no charges that i have heard....so far that is

stars99hk said:

Is the Sheraton guest friendly ?

To some extent I would say yes. But you will probably find they have security in the lobby area who after a certain time of night will stop guests walking in with ladies who are obviouslly not wives or girl friends and asking if they are registered.

I had that happen while in Beijing :( I picked up an absolute beauty and was on may way to the elevator when we were stopped. The guy wouldnt budge and the manager was of no help either :: Later found the guest cutoff was at 12:00am and made the necessarry adjustments :)

• 1 month later...
suadum said:

These are expat pubs with the occasional working girl. New Makati, Strawberry and Neptune are all discos loaded with Flippa & Thai and occasional Mainland Chinese freelancers.

Strawberry's is closed!

Try Klong (upstairs)if you miss Thailand.

Opposite Carnegies and down form Devils Advocate and the Stag.

Strawberry closed? Eeee ghad! Oh well. Plenty o'places to source tarts in Hongkers. Fill me in on my next trip please!

BTW, Pom M & I were playing pool with yer old "GF" at Van Guff. Froggo was lurking about, too. She is a hottie (whoa! jing, jing), but none of us BFd her LOL! Aren't you proud of us?

Mao lairo,

SD

""Check out this site, the possibilities are endless Chinese girls for 300HK$ up

BTW be carefull in Wanchai, it's one of the only places in Asia I have been seriously ripped off. ""

that's an interesting internet site...

<<Fee : HK$ 320 DUP+HJ(70mins)

HK$ 400 DUP+BM(70mins)

HK$ 500 DUP+Whole Package(70mins) Review : Exellent massage service!>>

Ok I can guess what "HJ" stands for and maybe "whole package" but what about DUP+BM???

• 2 weeks later...

SD, Your infor on Sunday proved invaluable! :)

I went to New Makati II and not 5 minutes into my first beer had a beautiful Indonesian girl sticking her tongue down my throat :o

After a few beers and some dancing, we headed over to Laguna which was packed to the rafters. More girls than you could shake a stick (or shake a dick) at. Stopped at Fenwicks, but the place was comlpetely dead.

Grabbed a bite to eat with my new honey, off to the hotel for a couple of hours of fun and then like Cinderella, she disappeared into the night. Had to force her to take money for the ride home ::

Thanks again.

artiew said:

You Poms have way too much money, SLH ! ::

If only the Pacific Peso was worth even half a quid......

Hi

Say that again...HK is very expensive for p4p.

Mind you London is not far behind.

last trip there..called an agency..nice sounding girl on the phone..said 150pound(one hour)...i nearly fell of the chair...put that saving to my next trip to thailand.

This was about two years ago .btw

London may be even more expensive now :dunno:

Archived