84 Dead in Pattani: "This is typical"

MaiLuk

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STH

Give yourself an uppercut.

Your ignorance is astounding.

How pray tell can killing innocent civilians help solve the crisis in the south of Thailand.

Maybe you would prefer a complete genocide of all southern muslims.

Attitudes like yours unfortunatley show that thousands of years of human evolution have not changed some of the baser qualities of mankind.

Honestly guys,

the government really is taking things too far in the South; it's a joke.

The kidnapping of Somchai Neelaphaijit in March... and his obvious subsequent murder on command of the government.

The deaths of 112 Muslims in May.

The murder of 18 community activists since Thaksin took power including Charoen Wataksorn in Prachuapkirikhan in March.

The 2500 + killings during the war on drugs.

Thailand is really turning into a brutally oppressive state... no wonder Mr. T is happy to do business with the Burmese Junta!

What do you guys think this does to Mr. T domestically? I mean, how does the average Thai view this incident?

I find that the Thais I know seem uncomfortable discussing an incident like this with a foreigner. It's probably beucase they are embarrassed.

BTW, I found Thais didn't get too worked up about the extra-judicial drug killings.

I have to agree about the comments re Thais.

Just about everyone I met from High up business people to wives family think its pretty horible, a number are close Thaksin supporters but think he has made a huge mistake here.

I think saying Thais will call it mai Pen Rai is a poor understanding of Thais.

DOG

Archived