3 words you want to hear...

pattaya127

'It's too big' :o (okay, technically 4 words..lol)

Seriously :: , I firmly believe that women, especially falang women but its a 'disease' that befalls ALL women think its wrong to admit fault to a male. They'll say it to each other often enough so I know its not that they can't say it. I could also understand if their mate was one of those types that would harp on about it. But I recall in too many relationships where I would readily admit I was wrong (even if I knew she wouldn't let it rest) but she would not. The usual method is that they don't say anything and wait for it to pass. I asked an ex that once. I said, 'honey, do I keep going on incessently if you admit you're wrong?' 'No CS you don't'. Then why is it like pulling teeth for you to admit it. I used the 'reward' method. I once bought an ex a bouquet of flowers for admitting she was wrong with a note saying 'was that so hard to do? I don't mind saying it to you'.

Maybe Asian women can use the 'loss of face' thing as an excuse to a certain amount but most men I know are just glad to hear and we'll forget about it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

[color:"red"] Speak Thai will ya, "hav nuf' shoes"

Na, 3 words

BB

[/color]

BB, dear brother when was the last time you met a woman who has enough shoes? :) Or clothes, for that matter?

Jasmine :D

Actually I heard that yesterday...... I asked my GF if she had enough money to buy all enough necessities in BKK, and she replied she had more than enough clothes, shoes, sweaters, jeans, dresses, bla bla bla.

Reason I asked is that she is making the BIG move tomorrow to settle in Belgium.

Yes, she said she had enough :p

But she'll bring lemongrass, limes, currypastes in all colors, and dried sapparot that I just love......

BB

counting

[color:"red"] I asked my GF if she had enough money to buy all enough necessities in BKK, and she replied she had more than enough clothes, shoes, sweaters, jeans, dresses, bla bla bla.

[/color]

Please check her temperature for me darling :D

Funny that since I have retired, my wardrobe must change a bit and I do have enough clothes but so what I want to buy some different clothes, must spread money around a bit you know. :neener: What would the economy be like if we women "have enough", eh? ::

Jasmine

[color:"red"]I liked Cs' post about admitting getting it wrong, resonated with my experiences. Would indeed be very interested to get Jasmine's view on that one.

[/color]

I don't have a problem admitting I am wrong and I am wrong many times, at work or in my relationship. I actually have found that by admitting that I might be wrong does open Hubby up a bit. I am just a human who can do wrong things.

The last time I was really "wrong" was that I purchased a TV for our apartment in Thailand without consulting him and I have never done any purchase more than $100 without talking to him :o He was upset for about 10 minutes, until I explained that purchasing things with a "farang" does make the prices higher. After that incident I purchased everything with him, I just do the darn bargaining which I hate. :devil:

Jasmine

Archived