Late Night Options

This last trip (beginning of July) was memorable as usual, but I will relate one experience with our dwindling late night options. I had a short time from Thermae and still wanted more so tried out the Kings Garden for the first time. I arrived around 4AM. I walked through the Pong a little bit and it was very weird. Some dangerous looking characters and too many people who looked like they had no where to go. King's Garden was packed though. I talked with a few cuties and then I spied a tall beauty at the other end of the room. We exchanged smiles and then I got distracted by another girl closer at hand. Then I noticed the tall beauty leaving with her friends so I circled around and cut her off just as she was leaving. We talked briefly and I noticed a table open up so I grabbed it and invited her and her three friends over. I bought a round for the group and we had great fun together. I think I may have eaten my first bug because one of the girls put something in my mouth out of a bag she was eating from and it was very salty and soft on the outside but crunchy inside. Oh well, at least I didn't see it first. These were definitely office girls out for some fun and extra baht and not pros. My first mistake was that the 4 of them expressed interest in coming back to my hotel together as a group. I will forever regret not taking this option as it could have turned out to be great fun. Instead I took the tall beauty with me. She was clearly uncomfortable immediately and said she had never gone with a farang alone before. I believe it based on the rest of the experience. After we were in the cab she talked about the plight of the Thai girls in today's economy and why she would go with me after meeting me just that night. She was very uncomfortable and I should have taken the cue and bailed out then. After arriving at the Grand President Tower 3 - the night guard (who was a pain in the ass this whole trip and insulted a number of women I was with) asked for her ID and then asked if she was the same woman I was with the night before! (I later talked to him about this and told him this was way out of line). She immediately got upset about this because I had a different woman the night before. Good thing she never figured out I was with another woman only a few hours before! Anyway it was less than a great experience to say the least and then she wanted to stay long-time! I kicked out around 8AM and was happy to be rid of her. As she was leaving she asked if she could call me later! I said no way, never call me. So the moral of the story is that King's Garden is still a late night option and may be one of the only ones. I have had great experiences with non-pros before so this is hopefully the exception. But I think if a girl is clearly uncomfortable about the situation it is probably better to give her cab fare and be rid of her rather than commit any of your time to her. This was the only bad experience that I had out of the whole trip. The other lesson is that if you are sitting with 4 women and they all want to party with you in your hotel room then go for it!

Sailor

Yes, she did the deed and was actually not too bad after I got her to stop talking. Bht500 and a cab note and a warning from me about how to act with farangs if she wanted to do this again. Definitely a head case.

Sailor

Archived