Bangkok-Pattaya low season (part 2)

I'm glad to see that some people read my first part,so here goes for a second one:

Soi Cowboy

I wake up at 1300 pm and my Clintonbeerbargirl gives my a nice second round.She gives me her mobile number and asks me to come to her bar at 3.00 am to pick her up. I decide to myself to hold her in reserve in case I can't find a date tonight.

At 1400 pm I take breakfast at Busstop (you know where they have two hellogirls with Singapore Airlines dress)and later I cross the street for a drink at the NightFlightbar.I strike up acquaintance with an expat there and complain to him how most NEP-girls yesterday wanted to go ST only.I also tell him about the girl who wanted 2.500 st and 5.000 lt.He tells it to his bargirl who's sitting next to him. She shakes her head in disbelieve and they both have a good laugh about it.He says:"I'm living in BKK 6 years now and the highest I ever paid for an LT is 1.500 baht.Mostly I pay 1.000 baht or less".

It's already 16.00 pm now: a good time to check out Beergarden Soi 7. To my surprise the place is packed with girls and customers,while the regular beerbars hardly have customers.I sit at the bar for an hour and explore the talent.A few girls in there are really goodlooking,better than most gogogirls from yesterday. But the nicest ones have a customer or they aren't too much interested in me.

I go to the restaurant opposite the Beergarden to eat something and I see four girls I saw before in the Beergarden sitting there with a few Thai guys.

While eating I observe them for a while; the girls wear expensive clothes,have nice rings and bracelets and of course wear mobile phones.I have the impression that the lowseason doesn't hurt them so much.I'm sure they have a few farang boyfriends to milk.I read on the board one time that gogogirls are more hardened and sneaky than freelancers but I really doubt this is true.

I want to give Dollhouse a second chance at 19.00 pm.The selection of girls is better than yesterday but still not great.I spot nr. 33 and speak with her for about 5 seconds.I conclude that the attention on the messageboard hasn't done much good to her attitude.She behaves arrogant although she isn't THAT special IMHO.

Dollhouse has a few more bigboob-girls if that's what you like.Today the atmosphere in Dollhouse is better than in the NEP-gogo's last night. The girls like to make some fun on stage and don't dance apathetic like most NEP-girls yesterday.

I decide to take a second look in Hollywood East.The quality is average but also this bar has some bigbooby-girls I notice. Will CEP become the BIGBOOBY-PLACE in Bangkok?.

Time for my night out in Soi Cowboy.

I start in Longgun at 20.00 pm. The quality is at least as good as NEP but after reading so much about it on the board I had expected more.Some of the girls look a bit 'rough'.Not my kind;I like the sweeties more.I pay my bill: 45 baht. HUH,45 BAHT !!isn't this a mistake? With tip I was paying 120 baht in almost every bar yesterday!

I head over to Cowboy One. Also not bad and the girls are more friendly and less disinterested than the NEP-girls yesterday.My drink costs 60 baht. This is going to be a cheap night out I'm thinking.

I see a very nice looking young girl standing on the street in front of Wetlipsbar and I decide to go in.There are four girls dancing and I'm the only customer.Mamasan is very friendly.

The young cutie comes in and starts dancing.I look at her and know immediately:she has tits to die for. After her danceshift I buy her a drink. She says she's 18 but I'm not sure if she's telling me the truth. I ask if she no dances topless (the other girls do).I think she doesn't understand what I say but the next danceshift her top comes off slowly. I'm starting to sweat and my heart beats fast.Her tits are big,hard as a rock and the nipples are standing upright.I see she doesn't like I'm staring at them so I lie low and take a quick look now and then.

She comes back to me after dancing and I ask if she likes me."Yes,but can go only ST". She explains that the bar closes tonight and will be closed for two days because of Thai Holiday.She will be going home tonight for two days.

Bad luck again:I wanted so much to barfine her LT.

Mamasan comes over and asks if I like to take her ST upstairs. She quotes 500 bf,300 for the room and 1.000 for the girl.Together 1.800 baht."Isn't this on the high side for Soi Cowboy"?:I'm thinking.

I decline mamasans offer; I don't like ST anyway.

At 00.30 am I checkout Our Place.This bar is quite big,has a nice interior and has good lighting.It's not a dark hole.This bar could be situated in NEP or even Patpong as well.The selection of dancers(they have quite a few) isn't bad.It's pity that an ugly girl inthere keeps pestering me all the time and I even don't get the chance to have a relaxed look at the dancers.She sort of ruins my time in this bar.

Joy Bar is my next stop.They have 5 girls on stage and they are all slim and don't look bad at all.That's what I like. But I'm a bit too late I notice as they all have a customer on their hand.

My last bar in Soi Cowboy is Rawhide.All the girls dance nude and I like that but they are too plumpy.The best talent is barfined already I guess (I hope).

So, I leave Cowboy at 3.00 am and walk to CEP to see if my beerbargirl is there but she is nowhere to be seen.Barfined probably.

Thermae is closing early again this night so I'm beginning to panic a bit. I want to take a bite at Foodland and a beautiful girl with India-looks comes out of the door when I enter Foodland.I go after her and ask if she wants to go with me. Yes,but she can only go ST as she has to take care of her baby she says. Well,better an ST than nothing.I ask how much she wants.She says 1.000 baht. 800 I say.No,1.000 she says again.OK, 1.000 I say. Later in my room she asks "why you say 800 baht before"? Well,I don't have an answer to that.

She's a bit shy at first but then gives me a great performance. A downer for me is that her tits are weak because of the baby she had.For this reason I like the gogogirls most: you can see what you get.It's quite difficult to get a picture of a girls body when she's in streetclothes.

After an hour she leaves and I get to sleep alone.

Tomorrow: Patpong!

Two lucky,

When you are in Pattaya go to the Beer Bars in Soi 2 and you will find plently of nice, not bad looking girls that will be happy to go with you for 1,000 baht long time.

Gogo bar girls in Pattaya IMHO, are a waste of time, they want too much money unless you are young , fit and very good looking.

Have fun

Kevan

2L1:

Enjoyed reading your report. I've also had good times with Clinton beer bar girls, but haven't seen much mention of them elsewhere on this board. Maybe we should keep this secret to ourselves?!? wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

I'm curious about the new mother you picked up outside Foodland. Did she give you any milk? This is something I've gotten into with women in US and in Africa, but no luck so far in Thailand. Anyone else had squirty nipple experience from BG in BKK?

I visit Thailand since 1988 often.

For LT i say i pay 800 if she is good i give

1000. Also to the Frelancers, I never have problem with that. If some lady want more i say "up to you, ther are many other girls around." Thats all.

Also when a older Lady whant sit beside me i told her, im sorry but l look for a younger ones. So she leaves.

The girls make business, im the customer.

If i want to buy aTV i would pay 500, but if the seller need 600, so i can chance to the next saler if the TV isnt it worth.. mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Another good report, it seems that every woman on Sukumvit is available, wonder if anybody has ever asked a normal girl in error?

This used to happen to my TW (Thai wife) whenever she went by herself to Villa Market in Ploenchit Center. Used to really upset her, too.

Tddbkk,

It must have been very annoying for your wife, however sadly its the case in any red light area. I live just off Greys Inn Road nr Kings Cross in London, unfortunately women I know are frewuently propositioned, incidenatally always tourists usually Southern European types.

Annoying, but I wish strange women would stop me on the street and offer me money for sex

quote:

Originally posted by spirit_of_town_hall:

Another good report, it seems that every woman on Sukumvit is available, wonder if anybody has ever asked a normal girl in error?

No,definite not every woman on Sukhumvit is available.The girl with the India-looks I speak about in my report was a bargirl and I knew it for sure when I saw her.

I made that mistake to ask a normal girl in error ten years ago and it was embarassing.It won't happen to me again.

Looking forward to your Pattaya report as I am there myself in a few weeks

My experiences in Pattaya weren't that good as you will read later, but as you say you go within a few weeks; at that time a US-ship with 6.000 man arrives and the whole situation in Pattaya will be totally different then.

quote:

Originally posted by kevan innes:

Two lucky,

When you are in Pattaya go to the Beer Bars in Soi 2 and you will find plently of nice, not bad looking girls that will be happy to go with you for 1,000 baht long time.

Gogo bar girls in Pattaya IMHO, are a waste of time, they want too much money unless you are young , fit and very good looking.

Have fun

Kevan

I'm already back home since two days. It will surprise you but I had a few nice looking gogoggirls for 1.000 baht LT and as you read in my report I'm not young or goodlooking. but there weren't too much customers around and that helps a bit maybe.

quote:

Originally posted by Big Kev:

2L1:

I'm curious about the new mother you picked up outside Foodland. Did she give you any milk? This is something I've gotten into with women in US and in Africa, but no luck so far in Thailand. Anyone else had squirty nipple experience from BG in BKK?

No she didn't give me any milk but maybe I didn't try hard enough. She did milk me however!

Archived