Thai Girls and their asses...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Belgian Boy! It seems that some other member are just too conservative or prudish. After all my original post is less extreme than some of the stuff that gets published in the trip report section.

And for those of you who wonder what this is doing in the relationships section, well it's a nice consensual act that many people (including me) have enjoyed in their relationships with GTGs...

Or should we ask KS to create a new "Thai Ass Lovers" section so as not to disturb the more sensitive members?

Does anybody else want to reflect on their exepriences with this and whether it's becoming more common among the younger generation of Thai girls?

Thank you Belgian Boy! It seems that some other member are just too conservative or prudish. After all my original post is less extreme than some of the stuff that gets published in the trip report section.

Dont thank me, I believe in free speech, within set rules of the ownership of the board.

And for those of you who wonder what this is doing in the relationships section, well it's a nice consensual act that many people (including me) have enjoyed in their relationships with GTGs...

I sure hope its consentual.....

Does anybody else want to reflect on their exepriences with this and whether it's becoming more common among the younger generation of Thai girls?

I dont believe its more common, just that its more spoken about.

IMO of course.

BB

If you are not a troll and its hard to believe you are not/ WTF?

"I am vaccinated against Hepatitis A and never had a worm infection in my life. It's quite a safe from of sex I think."

Ah sweet dillusion. Sexual predilections aside this is very rsky behavior.Obvioulsy you had NO idea how rampant a wide variety of sexual and bacterial diseases are in the general populace in Thailand.Think about it the next timw you stick your tongue up some Thai girls ass you barely know.

Licking asses in Bangkok or any where else seems repugnant to me and=danger but...

Each to their own Its your life... :: ::

My current experience with this is being around some sexually obsessed pals who like to talk about how the viet girls in cambodia will do most anything and everything.

These are also the kind of guys who fall off their bar stool when a looker walks by. And you find soon their scope of conversation is severely limited.

Kind of like your thread here. It doesn't really address the nuance of a relationship with another human being. You are talking about having a relationship with an anus for crying out loud. Man what fascinating individual you must be.

BTW

Shouldn't it be good enough for you to take "its not my cup of tea" at face value rather than suggest if a person is too conservative or prudish who doesn't share you personal fetish.

I think there's a cambodian forum which caters to this topic as well as the bkktonight site.

Archived