Thai Girls and their asses...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love licking ass and do it with perhaps 30% of the gals I go with. If I am willing to eat the snatch I am normally willing to lick the keister. Most girls REALLY like it. A few do not and a few are shy...really gets me going as well!

GS

I'm an admitteted prude when it comes to ass-licking but I am curious to know one thing...........remember that debate when you were younger if someone could taste the difference between COKE or PEPSI. Finally after arguing about it you'd get a blindfold to settle the matter.

So if you have a thai lady...one that really like's spicy.....and a regular fast food feed farang lady......Would you be able...

On 2nd thought I don't want to know

Lusty Said

Methinks that if look at the position of a womans arsehole in relation to her beaver,a distance of an inch or less in most cases,this suggests to me that Mother Nature isn't against anal sex?What you think?

I own a Cairn Terrier(remember Toto in the Wizard of OZ)...His name is Rocky. His balls and arsehole are less than an inch apart and he also believes Mother Nature isn't against anal sex.

Sounds like this has to be carried over at the meeting Friday, at Gulliver's.

I can see the venue now:

Ten people line up, drop their pants and get their butt licked and kissed by the person behind them.

Knowing how things are, I give it about 5 minutes of butt kissing and licking and then everything will turn ugly and turn into another match of falang BUTT KICKING.

God, isn't anything private any more? Everybody knows that the distance between some Thai's twat's and some Thai's butt hole is less then 1/2 inch.

Talk to the Thai prostitutes, they say drunken falangs can not, for the most part, tell the difference between a Thai twat and a Thai butt.

Some lady boys claim falangs seem to spend a lot of time with the lady boy's butt for whatever reason.

So do falangs like butt licking?

• 4 months later...

i'm not in the ass licking thing, more in the kissing thing, and specialy french kissing makes me hot, but does thai girls like it or not? I never know a thai girl kissing like this, do you think they like or not?

:)

Wally,

Some do, some don't. Sniff kissing is actually what most prefer, but I've had a lot who are into kissing and French-kissing. Just depends on the lady and her preferences really. Also depends maybe on P4P or GTG status I think. Bar girls are more westernized in some ways, more exposure to it all, but the more westernized they seem the more they've probably been around. But I know guys with GTG girlfriends who say they are into a lot more of the western style of kissing as well. I guess you just will not know until you meet them and get into it all. Hard to generalize here really. Or anywhere for that matter.

Cent

Archived