Part 4 -- ABNT (getting closer to the end)

I am back in the Thermae, 1:30 a.m. Day 6. Imagine for a moment, if you will, that every major metropolitan area had a Thermae. There would be no more wars, “nothing to kill or die for, no

hell below us...” OK, maybe not -- but tonight I am one horny farang with a couple thousand baht in my pocket, and this wishful thinking is going down as smooth as the cold beer I just polished off. Moving past a row of girls at the bar, their glances hit me “boom, boom, boom,boom, boom,” and my accompanying thoughts as I pass by: “why that’s an interesting outfit,nice smile, Oh my God! You’re too young! (maybe not), jeez your friend looks fine..”

This is pickup bar, so some chatting is in order. I like the fact that many of the girls move in packs, so when you approach one, her friends all react. Are the girls competing with each other, or watching out for one another? Is every last girl in on the game? These uncertainties add to the entertainment value of the place. I chat with an innocent looking girl in a pretty white halter top and ask what her job is and she says “Thermae my job,” and her friends all laugh -- at me, no doubt.

After a tour through the bar, I decide to focus my energy on two cuties seated near the door. I start off asking them really stupid questions (thankfully not “do you come here often?” but close enough) and they respond a Thai/English pidgin that I find completely unintelligible. My attempts to clarify, to ask again slowly, to open a line of communication, are all met with a

uniform, nodding incomprehension. Yet I find myself firmly rooted in place next to these girls, and they sure ain't going anywhere, what with visions of thousand-baht notes dancing in their heads. Before long (its nearly 2:15) the mamasan/waitress type moves in and starts badgering me to buy another drink. The girls take that as our cue to leave, and in a flash we are out the

door, walking up Sukumwit arm in arm.

After the usual feeding bit (my lips burn from the spicy seafood concoction the girls ordered) our party of three moves out towards the hotel. I really have no idea what’s in store, but Girl #1 (the hot one) -- asks the inevitable “you like 2 girls?” Now this is always something worth considering, despite the fact that there’s maybe a 2% chance the girls are actually into each other, plus it’s not like I’d been out all night looking for this. Still, I can’t quite bring myself to say no, partly because I don’t want to reject Girl #2 and partly because I don’t want to force the

“sisters” to split up if they don’t want to (ah yes, rookie mistake). I try to push the question back on them -- to no avail,of course. “Mai penrai” doesn’t seem to work either, and before long we’re standing at the

entrance to my Soi, where I agree to be tag-teamed, outwitted, overwhelmed, and hopefully,thoroughly raped back at the honeymoon suite.

Of course things don’t quite work out that way. The girls are actually very sweet, not

mercenaries, and they can’t quite seem to work it out among themselves how to handle the situation. After listening to this discussion go on and on, I find myself wondering what’s on TV :-(. Girl #1 finally proposes that one of them should go at it with me, while the other one waits

in the bathroom for her turn. I’m clearly not excited by this prospect, tempted to call the whole thing off, because nothing here seems to hold the promise of good sex. Still, it’s not like the girls aren't holding up their end of the bargain, so after #1 hits the shower I lie on the bed with #2 and we start making out She’s actually quite good at this, and before long #1 comes out of the shower and slips under the covers while #2 gradually slips away to the bathroom and her shower. Judging from the speed at which #1 goes for my dick, I suspect that #2 may be designated as tonight's “warm up” girl.

Finally, it’s my turn to shower and when I come back, I find them both under the covers, but this doesn’t end up being as good as it sounds. Frankly there’s something disconcerting about banging away with one girl while the other pretends to be asleep. Am I to interrupt, saying,“wake up darling, Daddy wants more boom boom?” The situation sends out conflicting signals,

and on my end everything goes into overdrive, forcing, shall we say, a premature conclusion to the festivities?

As if that wasn’t bad enough, Girl #1 then acts disappointed and seizes the opportunity to mock me for taking two girls -- which I’m quick to remind her was her f*cking idea in the first place!? But we all know I’ve been defeated. I want the girls to leave but I’m too tired to deal with that crap and instead just turn out the lights. As we lie the dark, I listen to their breathing, gradually deepening to unconscious, and I wonder where they will go when I kick them out of the

room in the morning.

Hours later, I open an eye to check on Girl #2 who is moving around the room, and I happen to notice the clock says 8. This is my excuse to sit up, bleary-eyed, and start the process of ejecting the girls. Based on the few hours sleep I’ve had, I’m at least able to assign blame for last night on myself, for taking two girls when I didn’t really want to. I leave the room to go change a 1000 baht note, and when I return they’re up. I explain that I have to catch a 10 a.m. bus for Ko Samet, and offer to make it up to them with 1600 baht. Girl #1 is not terribly pleased by this, and suggests I take take her to Ko Samet?!. Still,her protests are feeble, and I offer a way out by explaining that our experience together was in fact a ST (and a very ST, at that!). This seems to lighten the mood, and, after assuring me that I “have good heart” they’re on the elevator, smiling and waving goodbye.

Now the truly sad part about all this is that after they leave, I start writing it down in a little notebook I’ve brought along for the trip. I never, ever write anything down while traveling unless I’m feeling like sh*t! After 3 pages of utter nonsense, I decide to chuck the notebook,have breakfast, go back to bed,then hit the beer bars in the afternoon. After all, can anyone imagine actually writing about this stuff?

wink.gif" border="0

Archived