It's a holiday in Cambodia! (10th visit)

Ranger

Boys,

I have been in Phnom Penh 5 days now, but the first few days were just more of the same-Sharkey's, Martini's and K11. Nothing special to write about. I did rent a big bike (250) this time as they were out of scooters ($5 a day). I like it and won't go back to the small ones. I saw JB for one day before he went back to BKK, and have been showing 2 new friends from Denmark around.

I did introduce the Dane's to my favorite Phnom Penh restaurant, Happy Herb's Pizza. The pizza doesn't taste all that great, but it sure is "good". I had Bugs with me from house 15 and I don't think she was all that thrilled that I was having pizza as she remembered the last time. We also ordered pasta dishes because as I said the pizza doesn't taste all that good. I requested extra toppings for the pizza and we only had a couple of pieces each. We had 2 left-over pieces and I gave them to a one-leeged beggar (bet he had a good night). We went to Martini's afterwards and even though Bugs wanted to go to see some of her friends there, it turned out to be a mistake. Some of the Khmer girls that I know said some really nasty things to her ("Lady Svay Pak no good-boom-boom for $5" and other things that I couldn't understand, but could tell were not nice).

As the pizza was starting to kick in, I decided it would be best to get back to the hotel while I could still ride my bike. I have some vague memories of going like the Energizer Bunny most of the night, but maybe that was a dream? In the morning, Bugs did tell me that she only wanted to see me ST at K11 from now on (something about boom-boom too much). Maybe she'll come to the hotel again if I promise not to have any pizza?

A couple of days ago, I took 2 house 11 girls back to the hotel in the early afternoon. One was my favorite girl, Hung (her tits seem to have gotten bigger, if that's possible!). She had a problem with her "stomach" and could only yum-yum (BJ) (fine with me as she excels in this area), so I brought along one of her friends to help in the other area. One of the Danes also took a house 11 girl. Only had one afternoon session and went to internet. Came back and went to dinner with the Danes letting the girls go off on their own. The said they wanted to go to Holiday Disco later, so I promised to take them. We ate a nice dinner at Last Home and then hung out at Sharkey's for a couple of hours.

When I got back to the hotel, Hung wasn't feeling well and the other girl decided to stay with her instead of going to the disco, so the plan was to take the Dane's girl with us and leave my 2 girls in the room. Magically, there's a knock at the door and it's another house 11 girl all dressed up and wanting to go to the disco. She is a hottie and since I have 1 sick girl, I agree to take her if she wants to come to the room afterwards. Now, the girls had warned me that the disco has fighting, gunfire and an occasional hand grenade tossed in the front door. Well, if that shit scared me, I wouldn't be in Cambo.

We arrive at "Holiday", which turns out to be the Manhatten Club. They call it Holiday because it's next to the Holiday Hotel. We go in and get seats upstairs and far away from the front door. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid! The Cokes are $6 and the beers are $8-ouch. I notice a ton of K11 girls that I recognize, many from house 11. I wonder if the Chinese guys that frequent this place know that the girl they are paying $40 for is the same girl that can be had all day long for $5 (or $3 if you bargain)!

After an hour and a half of crazy dancing, I am ready to hit the hotel. My girl wants to stay and dance, so we agree that she will come back to the hotel and after a ST, she can go dance some more and then come back to the hotel later. The other 2 girls are fast asleep, so I don't wake them and have a great session with the disco girl. She quickly showers and heads back to the disco with a promise to come back at 3 am. I am still horny (big surprise-huh?), so I wake the girl who isn't sick and have some fun. Then, I let the girls sleep and figure I'll wait for the disco girl to show up.

At 6 am, she finally shows and quickly undresses and slides into bed with me. I start to fondle and she yells at me to sleep. I protest that she should have come back at 3am and I am less than pleased. She gets dressed and leaves without asking for any money. So, I had my first Cambo "freebie", although it cost me plenty to take her to the disco. I finally crash and don't even hear the girls leave in the morning. The Dane reported that all 3 girls came to his room to pick up the other girl at 9 am, so I don't know what the happy girl did for 3 hours? The Dane's friend flew off to Laos, so it's just me and him for the rest of the trip.

Last night, the Dane and I went to Sharkey's after dinner. I saw a super cute little Khmer girl that I saw at Martini's the other night in the company of another guy. I was all ready to go with her until she announced that she didn't yum-yum. The Dane took her cute little friend as she claimed that she "speaks yum-yum". I took the same girl that I had my first night. After 2 very nice sessions, I was ready to sleep. She said that she wanted to go see her mother. Whatever, I just wanted to sleep anyway and I gave her full payment as she earned every penny.

Just before noon the following morning, I called the Dane to see if he was ready for the K11 run. He was, so I jumped in the shower and just as I put my underwear on, there's a knock at the door. It's the Khmer girl that went with the Dane along with her friend from last night that didn't yum-yum. They come in the room and both start playing with me. I call the Dane and tell him that I might be a while and to go get some lunch. The Dane's girl pulls my underwear off and starts yum-yumming. She's not very good at it (that's why I prefer the Viets) and soon we switch to boom-boom. The other girl just watches the whole time, still fully dressed.

After we finish and shower, the other girl starts kissing me and removes her clothes. I didn't try to get her to yum-yum as I am sure it wouldn't have been any good, but soon she had me in the mood and we had a nice boom-boom. I give them each 10 bucks and the no yum-yum girl announces that I am her boyfriend now. I tell her that all my girlfriends must yum-yum, so I can't be her boyfriend. She makes me promise to see her at Martini's tonight. I call the Dane and we head out to K11 (2 hours later than planned!). The girls want us to take them to K11 too (I can't imagine why as they are Khmer!). Well, I don't want all the Viet girls at K11 to see me pull up with a Khmer girl on my bike, so we tell them no and head off.

I am quite hungry, so we sit at the place across from #15 and have a bite to eat. The girl that JPhnomPenh (formerly known as JBangkok) recommended from #14 comes and sits in my lap. The Dane spots a cute girl and we find out that she is from #14 also, so we go inside to "get to know the girls". My girl convinces me that she can "give me power", so we head for the room. Very nice and gave her a well earned $2 tip. The Dane came down with a big smile on his face too.

We stopped in house #15 to say hello to Bugs. She tells me that she wants to boom-boom my friend. No problem, go for it! Bong (I always thought her name was Boom) brings me a girl that has only been working a week, but I am not interested. The Dane goes upstairs with Bugs and Bong and I head down to #18 to talk to a friends gal. She cries on my shoulder for awhile as usual because she "misses him too much". Dao is awake this time and reminds me that I promised to take her before I leave. I am not sure that I am "up to it", but I take her upstairs. A good hour later, I manage to finish for the 4th time in 4 hours (yes F, they all count by your definition). Another well earned $2 tip and I find the Dane and we head back to the hotel.

Later that night, we ended up at Martini's and didn't see the no yum-yum girl, so I took one of my regular Khmer girls (one who spoke yum-yum). We had a good time, but her monthly friend made an appearance. I used that as an excuse to make it a ST and save $10 and got a good nights sleep. 5 fabulous ST's in one day for less than the cost of 1 ST/BF in BKK. I love Cambodia!

Ranger

[ July 28, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived