Third Time Lucky: Part 3

SOAKWEED

Well this finshes my report on my recent trip. SUNDAY: Miss FUN went off after breakfast after having made a date for the night. I got my usual day-time sleep. Met up with FUN at our favourite Bar and was introduced to her "best" friend who was juggling about four boyfriends at the same time. I shall call her MISS X. She has a personality that just sparkles and I can understand why farangs fall for her. She had one bloke over at Dynasty that she really wanted to have as rest from, so we invited her to join us later. FUN then took me to Silom Village for a swank dinner and a display of Thai dancing. FUN was all dressed up and acted as if she was NOT a bar girl. It was great but I was a bit nervous with all the regular tourists around and the off-chance that someone might recognise me.

We stopped off at Patpong on the way back. For some reaosn FUN took me to a Katoey bar. I hated it. Perhaps she wanted my education to be expanded. The street scene was depressingly crowded, so we caught the Skytrain back to Sukhumvit. MISS X now joined us and with much laughter we went up for the show on the thrid floor at NEP. It was also the first time that I was there for the full works. I have to say that I was really impressed. It makes a difference to have two fungirls with you. They laughed so much and seemed to know quite a few there. We then went over to Angel's Disco. Excessively loud and crowded, but I liked the way they both danced close to me! We then adjourned to Paradise Disco which had plenty of space on the dance floor. These two really loved to dance - and insisted that I did too - even though I tend to have two left feet. I was beginning to fantasize that perhaps FUN would invite MISS X to join us for the night. Perhaps if I had found the right way to ask - who knows, it was not to be. We left the Disco and we went with MISS X who called into an Internet Cafe to read her messages. She showed me about 50 unread messages from blokes - the latest of which had sent her a lot of money. She had no shame about this. I felt I was being honoured for knowing what "really goes on". Good on her. But next time, I want to savour the joys of knowing MISS X better!

The last night was less eventful in some ways but still very pleasant and full of variety. I discovered just how sensitive FUN is in that spot which can drive women crazy.

On the last morning I gave her some jewellry which she loved and we parted good friends. She said that I am more like a real friend to her - but that she really expects me to meet and enjoy other women when "that is what you come to Thailand for."

MONDAY: Before catching the plane I went back to Annies. I was not keen on the two old-ones sandwich which had been proposed. Is there someone younger? I asked for the youngest. "No, not her - she has nor experience". "What about that one?" (I forget her number - I'll call her no. 100) "Yes, she is OK". Well, fellow sanukers what a find! Young, 19, slim, small bust but surprisingly firm. What a massage. Not too fast - tantalising - keeps you on the edge forever until you beg for relief. I came and was joyfully swallowed. The bit on the mattress was next.I was soon up and was delightfully pussy whipped. Then to the bed and a great fuckiong time. AND she enjoyed it. Flattered me by saying I not come too quickly and that older men are better because they don't butterfly (I could not disabuse her of that!) I thought, "If only I was staying on, I would love you to stay with me - go to Pttaya together etc". Where did she get those muscles from? As I left, the two older ones were at the front and reminded my of their invitation for a sandwich. "Next time", I lied. No 100 has set a new standard.

That's all folks. Yes, there will be a fourth time.

I've just read all 3 of your reports back to back and I thoroughly enjoyed them, you seem to have had a bloody good time! I know one of those two older girls at Annies and she was very good at her job, but your original threesome is what makes me envious, it's rare in my experience to find two girls who get on so well and are not inhibited in that situation.

Thanks for writing them, it's made me remember what I've got to look forward to in three and a half weeks!

Archived