Rusty on the piss in LOS,saturday night

Lusty

Well lads things have not gone quite as planned.I ended going down Patpong with the idear of checking out the Gogo bars.First stop Kings castle 1.The idear was to pick a mate around midnight.Here I saw a Playboy centerfold dancing on stage.I somehow became absolutley cunt struck and barfine her.As I write she is sitting next to me.What I liked was that she was dancing in a bikini so at least somthing was left to the imagination.We cruised a few bars and she has been all over me.This girl is A1 totty.I have been with her four hours and I think I am about to put a couple of toes over my imaginary line. crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

When I get her up to my room it will be like unwrapping a fucking christmas present.Please note I wrote this whilst half pissed so excuse the spelling mistakes. smile.gif" border="0

Rusty

I think this must be the first time someone has been so excited that they have had to post a report before the deed was even done! It's a good job you haven't got a laptop in your room or we'd have been getting regular on-the-spot updates every time you changed positions!

LG

rusty,

Please!! get a laptop with a webcam and save me a bunch of bahts ($$$$). I can live my trip thru you, and stay home. smile.gif" border="0

I only ask of you two things. First, please tell them that LeoTex will be about 3 week behind you. Second, can I tell them that "rusty" refered me?

I waiting for the next report. There have been great reports on trips to LOS. I sort of like reading ones like this. I feel that I"m just having a beer in the beer bar and wait to meet rusty and move to the next place, together. Howcome I'm sitting here alone and Rusty is back at the hotel with a gf? Rusty only thought he was on a solo trip in Thailand.

LeoTex

Hmmmm...I never thought about using my WebCam w/ my laptop ...Thanks for the IDEA. Once I get it working I'll give u guys the URL so you can wacth me make funny faces all night tongue.gif" border="0

Archived