Rusty on the piss in LOS,day 4(a night with a patpong Gogo dancer)

Lusty

Well if you have followed my trip of drunken debauchery so far,last nights bedroom action has been the best so far.

The intension was to go down to Patpong to just have a nose.As I wrote in lastnights piece,I barfined a Kings castle Gogo girl.I got her for a lot less than the 4000bhts quoted in Stickmans guide.These girls here are ultra fit,the best I have seen by a mile!She certainly has,nt been the cheapest I,ve had but I certainly got what I payed for.Quality v quatity and all that.

On the way up to my room we where doing a Michael Douglas\Glenn close in the lift!

I am not going to go into to much gory detail but the things that we did I have only seen in blue films and some I have,nt!

tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0 And boy,did the look scrumptious oiled up from head to toe,used nearly a whole bottle(I think a trip to Boots is on the cards)I have arranged to meet her here at the hotel next week when I am back in town.This most certainly warrants second helpings!

Well today Pattaya beckons.I will start off at the Dollshouse Gogo dance contest and go from there.I think I,ll give the old pork sword a rest for the night and just go on the piss,well thats the plan anyway.

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

From what I have seen so far, this exotic land will suck me in and spit me out in pieces.

Archived