Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest

LB's at Eden

Recommended Posts

Guest

A very experienced BKK punter has just e-mailed me that he noted some LB's in front of Eden. He goes to the cigar joint often so has a view of M. Marcs hostle of hornie bimbos. I always wondered why one couldn't get some LB action there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'd not want the full 90 mins with one of them thanks!. Bit late for marc to refute this, expect him tomorrow-peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi Soislut

 

maybe your very experienced BKK punter isn't so experienced as you may believe

 

easy Guys

 

100.000 b to the first one who can prove that there is one ladyboy in the Club

 

it is exactly the same kind of B.S. that some guys posting on website that we are closed.

 

 

 

see you

marc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

well Marc, the ever so bullshitting, shit disturbing Soi Slut continues to do what he does best. Post inane questions and bullshit. I guess he is lacking attention again.

 

Perhaps KS will finally ban his BS once again as other boards have recently done.

 

So Soi Slut, in answer to another of your stupid questions..."I always wondered why one couldn't get some LB action there?"

 

Because you can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I wait around Cat House after the 100 Baht all you can drink Chang is over as there are plenty of LB's looking for just one more mow falang! I have to many a LB to wait outside Gullivers looking for the guys who meet up on the elevated section!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
LaoHuLi said:

well Marc, the ever so bullshitting, shit disturbing Soi Slut continues to do what he does best. Post inane questions and bullshit. I guess he is lacking attention again.

 

Perhaps KS will finally ban his BS once again as other boards have recently done.

 

So Soi Slut, in answer to another of your stupid questions..."I always wondered why one couldn't get some LB action there?"

 

Because you can't.

 

Never said that there were LB's at Eden LH. I was commented that the street in front of Eden has had some LB's of late. I have seem LB's on Soi7/1 but there are LB's all over that area of Suk! And trying to puch you politcal weight around by blatently miss representing my post is really not what is expected of a Moderator ......Stay with the true, it will keep you free!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
SoiSlut said:

A very experienced BKK punter has just e-mailed me that he noted some LB's in front of Eden. He goes to the cigar joint often so has a view of M. Marcs hostle of hornie bimbos. I always wondered why one couldn't get some LB action there?

 

 

 

Read the POST! I clearly state that I have never seen and LB's in Eden Club. Why has Marc and L.H. (Load Hoale?) are claiming that Eden has LB's Total Bull on the part of both LH and Marc! I never said that!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoiSlut said:

And trying to puch you politcal weight around by blatently miss representing my post is really not what is expected of a Moderator ......Stay with the true, it will keep you free!

 

 

Unfortunately this is sort of mis representation is what has come to be expected of this moderator. He never seems to miss an opportunity to put his foot in it, maybe frustrated about something?-peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

What's so special about the holy of holies the Eden club that every word of someones post should be picked over in case it's not quite right. Someone posts about ladyboys in front of NEP or ladyboys at the Nana hotel and nobody cares if it's true or exagerated. Mention anything about the holy place and the internet police jump on you. Personally I think it would be a good thing if there were LB's at Eden-they might be a bit more enthusiastic and give proper value for money than some of those scamming girls I have had there-peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...