LB's at Eden

Hi Thai3 (a.k.a. Mister 45mn)

sorry but to me and i presume all the readers there is no mis representation at all

as Neo so finely quoted :

you should reread your title :

LB's at Eden

MEANS

LB's at Eden

#A very experienced BKK punter has just e-mailed me that he noted some LB's in front of Eden*

and after that quoting again:

#Never said that there were LB's at Eden LH. I was commented that the street in front of Eden has had some LB's of late. I have seem LB's on Soi7/1 but there are LB's all over that area of Suk! #

if the entrance of soi 7/1 and Eden club are at the same location ,

then sorry i must have been mistaken where i am working for now more than 5 years

as for your negative comments , who cares ??

already 18 months with your same old anti Eden routine.

see you

marc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares? well you seem to as you always bring it up. It's a pity you only use this board to promote the club. I cannot recall you ever posting on any other topic always saying you have no time, but you always have time almost instantly to discuss the club. Don't you ever get bored with only talking about the club?-peter

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

hi Soislut

maybe your very experienced BKK punter isn't so experienced as you may believe

easy Guys

100.000 b to the first one who can prove that there is one ladyboy in the Club

it is exactly the same kind of B.S. that some guys posting on website that we are closed.

Hi...Closed?

Due to comments on web boards?

Sorry..have never been to your place.

Can you let us know what happened...or why you have closed?

:dunno:

How tp say Bull Shite in frog?

as for your negative comments , who cares ??

already 18 months with your same old anti Eden routine.

see you

marc

--------------------

edenpapa

I have not made practice of attacking you. In fact I have posted that Marc is an honest man, just yesterday I recommended you joynt to a guy looking for so action on a 10 hourd day time layover in BKK. If you are subject to the horors of the net we don't apologize for what happens when you are doing your job! I would have handled your board in a different way but still that board would attract the nets finests.

thai3 said:
SoiSlut said:

And trying to puch you politcal weight around by blatently miss representing my post is really not what is expected of a Moderator ......Stay with the true, it will keep you free!

Unfortunately this is sort of mis representation is what has come to be expected of this moderator. He never seems to miss an opportunity to put his foot in it, maybe frustrated about something?-peter

Thanks for backing up this kind of action, it do see it as an issue.

Archived