• Created
  • Last Reply

thai3

funny how each time you assert something you are wrong

i didn't started this 2 threads but Soislut did it

i just did answer because i was concerned

if i can't answer anymore without having you jumping on me

i can as well quit this forum

try to find the last time i started a thread on this board and you will be surprised by the date

marc

PS I will be outside Thailand for the next 72 hours so don't be surprised if there is any delay for an answer

Marc I never said you started this thread. My point is that it would be most welcome if you sometimes talked about something else other than the club. I think I counted 55 of your past posts viewable, and guess what every single one is about the club or mentions it.-peter

People in communities like this and others are also called "Smart Mobs". If you search for this term on Google you will find lots of books and links with examples and advises for right (and wrong) marketing-approaches. Hopefully, it gives a good first entry-point for further researches.

Certainly M. Marc is into the spamola for the Eden Fantasy Club. Unfortunately for the kind gent he has to spend too much time defending the joynt! For those whom say the debacle of the Eden board the rubbish that flows here is minimal. Is this drivel located any place else other than BKK2NIght? Whist delivering some Thai language papers to a HNL Thai Hostess Bar I was privey to a smallish spat on the topic of Eden. One punter loved the place and the other found it a ripoff/dizzcusting. (No worrys both slappers pay 20USD Lady Drinks with NO possibility of a Bar Fine inthat Swill Stand).

Jimmy, are you still up the tricks that got you banned from the board in Phuket and shut off from the Pattaya one?

Since you seem incapable of communicating with any sense I suggest that you kindly give our Thai forums a miss. Play in your own big Thara Patong bath tub. You are a bit of an embarrassment to your fellow countrymen.

Peter,

If you don't like the club, don't go there and go find your LB's somewhere that makes you happy. I think the reason you get such a strong reaction to negative comments about Eden is that so many of us have positive experiences there and we don't want the negative BS to cause the place to go away. Marc has a strong personality. One time in five at the club he might turn me off with a comment he makes, but in the end, I like the club, the cleanliness, the girls, the value for money that you don't like. I think Marc takes it all very seriously and for that I am greatful.

Archived