LB's at Eden

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

they need first to find the legal way to do it

see you

marc

A legal way to do it? Prostitution is not illegal in HK, though it is an offence to "solicit for an immoral purpose". :devil:

I gotta throw in that I am with Marc on all the above.

Only been to Eden once but sent many, many people there.

He is a straight up guy and runs a very straight place.

The number of complaints here and the on BKKtonite board, that seems to have no place to register, all seem to come from the same few people.

98% of posts seem to be positive as well as 99% positive from all the people I know who go there.

thai3-

I used to go to the bar/club that was there before it became Eden Club and before Marc was involved. Was a cocktail lounge like on Soi 33 before. Mid to late 90s.

Have only been once myself as I have been here long enough that I prefer to call and have women come by my apartment.

This is not an option for those who are married here or those who are only in Bangkok for a short time. For those people Eden is a good option. Two girls at many of the places on Phetburi and Rachadphisek can be hit and miss. Not so at Eden.

Can also count the women that I have taken from bars in the last ten years on one hand but I have a few beers in Cowboy almost daily. Your chance of having a non-performer once you have bought her out or a less than fun experiecne is far higher at Cowboy, Nana and Patpong than at Eden.

Of the approx. fifteen people I have sent there all were satisfied and all have returned. In other words- they liked it.

Same feedback from all the people I know who live in BKK and go there.

The only person who seems to have a problem with Eden or Marc is you and one or two posters on the BKKtonite board.

If you do not like it you should not go back.

MODS- CAN WE LOCK THIS THREAD AS WE ONLY HAVE A SHORT TIME LEFT IN 2004?

khunsanuk said:

Hi,Do you guys think we can put this issue to rest now?

I'm sure most people here are rather bored with it.Sanuk!

Agreed Khunsanuk

there is no fun and no point to read , since more than 1 year , the same rambling again ,again and again.....

everybody will have to wait the next thread about the Club to see for sure our friend posting back the same story , again , again and again.....

see you

marc

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:
Khun_Kong said:

What kinds of outings/activities could you recommend to somebody who wants to spend some family time outside of the P4P scene?

in my own situation

cha-am for the kids ( beach )

sukhotai ( family in law )

mae sai ( my best friend )

if not it is house or work

maybe strange but i have a very simple and regular life ,after 13 years in the Country you become less interested in the nightlife , especially with a job like mine ::

see you

marc

Thanks for the response.

Sure puts a more human face on for you!

Maybe in the future we'll see more from you in this vein.

Really valuable would be some input from you as an insider in the P4P scene, the business and personal sides (not so much the business plugs!) that we rarely get to see, the sides that are more behind the scenes.

I think there are many who may not participate in the scene so much, but are still interested in it's operation and effects/consequences. For those who don't participate, they usually have friends who do, so it's not as if you would be speaking to a totally non-profit audience. Hell, it may generate more customers than the he said-she said type of debates.

Archived