Pattaya,first observations

Lusty

Before I begin todays ramblings,firstly a word about the accomodation.It reminds me of one of the all inclusive resorts in the West indies you find in these overpriced Cosmos brochures.German owned,clean and quite luxurious,also sanuck friendly.The only thing that spoils it is the number fat farang women around the pool,reminds me of the hippo pond at London zoo!How many of us divorcees remember the nubile young thing we married and within 5 years she as turned into the afforementioned hippo,then they wonder why you prefere masturbation to sex.

It was a good crack down the Dollshouse Gogo dirty dancing contest.Not easy to pull because obviously the girls were more intrested in the 10,000bht prize money,not some farange full of singa gold.

If you start to get a bit bored with these places,for a bit of cruel fun check out a girl who has been or about to be barfined and flirt with her,especially if its a Jap.I have nothing against the Japanese people as a whole but what I dont like are the cocky overpayers.I hope I never end up in a ruck with one of these cunts because I have spoken to alot of old guys in the past who were P.O.W.s held captive by their ancestors and it would be nice to get some pay back! mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0

Had a slow walk up Walking street(as you do)eyeing potential bedmates.I spot a stunning babe in a green mini dress.I start to chat and flirt with her,somthing does,nt feel quite right.As I study her closely I see the distinct sharpness in her jaw line.I whisper into her ear and try to put a sly hand up her dress.You,ve guest,ladyboy!I said thanks but no thanks and made my excuses and left! crazy.gif" border="0

I ended up with a cute little beer bar girl,good in bed to but not a patch on my Patpong girl who I am starting to miss! crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0

Tonight I think I will try to find the shaved pussy bar on Soi 6.

To be continued......

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

Cent,any chance of you putting my trip reports under one heading.

Rusty,

I don't think it can be done. This is already just a sub-section of the board. And if you've noticed the stories that are responded to by others pop up as the first story on this section to read. You might want to ask the head moderator/board owner if it's possible to do, but I think he'd have to give you a totally seperate section of the board, which may not be feasible.

You may want to do what I've done and set up a seperate Delphi board to put up your stories and trip reports seperately for those who would like to read them. I have a delphi board where I stash my stories for others to read, and others may put up stories of their own they'd like to add to it.

It's not a discussion board, but rather a repository of stories for others to read at their leisure. A bit like a library really.

I put my stories up there as a place to gather together all my stuff, which was scattered about on the net, in one place. You might want to do the same with your stuff.

Cent

p.s. If you notice my stories are scattered about on here also, as are everyone else's who post their reports and stories here. It's just the way this board seems to work. Everytime someone posts a reply to a story or report that story goes to the top of the list, which takes it away from the other parts of the story which weren't replied to. I think if you check the option that says close topic before hitting the post button it might leave the story in the rotation that it was published in, but then you can't receive replies to the post, I think.

Archived