Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

My friend just called today from Bangkok. First time in Bangkok, many times before in Pattaya and Koh Samui. I asked how much was the going rate for lt in Nana Plaza and he said "How could I know. I just negtioated it down to 1000 baht everytime." Wow! :D Maybe it helps that this guy maybe looks a bit like Brad Pitt but anyway that was what i hoped to hear after all these 3000 baht long time stories. Maybe Mighty Mouse wasn't full of bullshit ::

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trooper,

good contribution and good to hear that cathartic message: 1000 Baht LT!

There are many reasons for guys to pay such high prices like 3000 Baht for LT.

- They have a big bulging wallet or travel chest; good for these guys.

- But there is another reason: They think that they gain face in the meaning of the girl by paying such a high price without to negotiate. They bask in the favour of her girl and feel fine that they are adorned by her because they can pay this high price. The majesty the "I", the Ego is tickled pink. Only a thought. And therefore some of these guys on this board like to show off a little bit by telling how generously and big-hearted they were.

But behind their backs they are laughed at by the girl; she thinks: "What a crazy and bloody water buffalo is this farlang! Paying me this absolutely astronomical price."

Take your time. Cruise the bars. You can find in the Gogos of NEP, Thermae, Bier Garten, Soi Cowboy, Nana Disco or Grace Coffee shop many beautiful girls who go with you for 1000 or 1500 Baht long time and who give you a wonderful night.

And you can find in many bars at Nana Plaza beautiful cuties, warm hearted creatures, who give you sexual pleasure, who give you that special girl friend experience all night long (and even the following morning and day); for only 1000 or 1500 Baht. You must have a little patience and comb through the bars to find the right girl.

The prices which I normally pay:

For a girl from Soi Cowboy: 1000 Baht LT

For a GoGo girl from NEP: 1500 Baht LT

For a freelancer girl (Biergarten Soi 7, Thermae, Nana disco etc.): 1000 Baht or 1500 LT

Only if I want to have a girl absolutely, because she is nice and very sexy then I am willing to pay 2000 Baht LT. But never more!!!

I am very picky! I don?t take so called "soi dogs". I always get beauties for that price and I am not that Brad Pitt type and I am not a young man any more.

Oh, my good old Buddha, where is all the time gone? The years go by so quickly.

PS:

Best greetings from Hamburg to Helsinki

After saving all year and spending circa 70,000 bht on flights, food and accomodation, for the annual 2 week shag fest, I cannot understand why anyone would risk a dissapointing experience for the sake of saving a paltry 500 bht by negotiating the girl down to the minimum ammount they can get away with. She may accept the lower offer but her heart won't be in it and it will show. Pay peanuts - get monkeys. If you want to save money, have a few less drinks. ::

IMO, while saving money is always a good idea, in this case it is not the primary motive. Using the opportunity to demonstrate that you are not a sap, in a friendly and congenial way will gain you respect and, as an incidental benefit, will save you some money as well. ::

And remember that if it is really a "shag fest" those 500B's (or more) will add up quickly. :)

I would tend to agree with you, the point I was trying to make was you would be better off walking away from a BG demanding 3000 bht for her services than beating her down to accepting 1500 bht. There are many girls willing to accept the 1000 - 1500 bht prices quoted, but in the coming high season they will be hard to find. In Feb this year (low season) I had a genuinley pretty young girl, from a soi 2 beer bar in PTY, offer her services for a mere 500 bht and no bar fine! This was an offer I couldn't refuse, but I ended up giving her more than she asked for, because she was worth it. I almost always let them know I have been here many times and know the score, it usually stops then trying it on. ::

If a girl is beaten down in her price then there is little incentive for her to make you happy.

Maybe she really needed the rent money that night so she said ok.

You, on the other hand, will have established that you are a cheap cunt who doesn't deserve more than a quick machine fuck.

In general I have found following to be true.

The more you pay the less respect you get, often girls point out punters that pay a lot and add that they are stupid. If a high price have been agreed to it never stops there, there are usually a lot of lady drinks not only for the girl but also for her friends and mamasan.

The more you pay the more the girl thinks she can get away with. Usually dinner at some expensive place before hitting the hotel and possibly picking up a pair of shoes or a new handbag on the way.

The service also seems to be reverse proportional to the price agreed. Guess the more they hate doing it the more they charge. The best times are usually with a girl agreeing to a low price as she usually try to have a good time herself, making it a much better experience. In the end 1000 bht is a lot of money in Thailand where an unskilled worker need to work 5 days for that kind of money.

It's really a fine line between paying too much and being cheap.

Usually I don't begrudge the girls a few hundred extra. They might think I'm a rich asshole, but didn't they think that to begin with. It sometimes takes several sessions to really bond to a BG anyway IMHE. That is if you are looking for the girlfriend experience.

A lot of guys do just have the 1000 baht limit and this is fine. Many girls will go with you for 500.

In a thai whore house the going rate is 300.

I've had soi cowboy girls, and when I flipped them 2K they were ecstatic. Stupid I know and I probably ruined it for the next punter. Then again maybe not she might feel she made enough off my gnarled old ass to do the next guy for 500.

Who the f**k knows! TIT!

Archived