Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

johnnyk said:

You, on the other hand, will have established that you are a cheap cunt who doesn't deserve more than a quick machine fuck.

Its a business transaction at the end of the day, so surely, it should down to the indivdual to get the right price, I bet your one of those "cunts" who pays 200 baht to use the taxi's in Pattaya, or pays the first asking price when shopping in the markets.......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CHELSEA FAN wrote: .... I bet your one of those "cunts" who pays 200 baht to use the taxi's in Pattaya, or pays the first asking price when shopping in the markets.......

THAT'S A BIT RICH COMING FROM A CHELSEA FAN MATE!!

In most cases there is no connection between the money you pay and the "quality" and the "intensity" of the service you get from the girl. You can pay her 3000 Baht for LT and you may get a fantastic night with the girlfriend experience.

Another guy who pays her 1000 Baht LT gets the same good experience and service.

The criterion for good service and girlfriend experience is not the price you pay but:

- The "chemistry" between you and the girl

- The way you treat her (like a Lady or a Queen, of course!)

- The feeling, the sympathy, the affection for each other

- The mutual contentment and the mutual satisfaction

My motto: Don't overpay the girls. Pay a fair price, but don?t overpay!

Got it?

Also, I just gotta say this: IMO the only people who really appreciate financial generosity are your friends and family. When transacting business with strangers paying top dollar will surely get you viewed upon as a sap. End of story.

You may get to know a girl in a bar but when you meet her she is a stranger and you are transacting a business arrangement. Nothing more nothing less.

Kinda chilly, I know, but that's the way it is.

The right price for the girl and the right price for the punter may not be the same.

The best price is one that makes both people happy.

I don't bother with BKK, I go to Pty where the right price where I go is 500ST and 1000ST with extra for a nice time.

Not necessary to call me names or surmise what I do or don't do, you don't know me.

Perhaps you misunderstood what I posted.

My meaning was simple: if you grind the girl down in price then you can't really expect much in return. Of course if you are willing to pay 2000 for a ST then she will think you are a fool.

Experienced Pty punters know what the fair prices are for Gogos and BBs. I'm a BB guy and the PTY price is 500 & 1000.

johnnyk said:

My meaning was simple: if you grind the girl down in price then you can't really expect much in return. Of course if you are willing to pay 2000 for a ST then she will think you are a fool.

Experienced Pty punters know what the fair prices are for Gogos and BBs. I'm a BB guy and the PTY price is 500 & 1000.

I second that.

In Pty, if it's obvious you know the score, the girl will never bring up the price. Also, LT is assumed.

I used to pay 800 LT. This year I increased it to 1000 LT. Mostly because I often take new girls who may not be assertive enough, and I don't want to short-change them. Most of them ask me to barfine them again so I'm definitely not underpaying them.

Interesting point about money talk. I used to ask the girls how much, and negotiate. They all start high, and by the time you get to a reasonable amount you feel like a cheap bastard. And they probably feel like prostitutes.

It's much better to never bring up money. Worst case scenario, a girl will try to get 2K out of you or something. Never happened to me but I think it's more likely to happen with a GG girl than a BB girl.

I took a girl from the Carousel in Pattaya and paid her 2k for long time,it was a bit much,but i had a lot of fun with her.....a few nights later,i took a friend of hers from the same place and i could see the 2 girls were chatting before i departed with my new love.....we went niteclubbing for a few hours,and just before we were about to head for my hotel she told me that she wanted 3k for LT because her friend told her that i had paid her 2k for ST ( girls often bullshit each other ) i laughed at her 3k and gave her 100bht to piss off....This is just one example of how being seen as a big spender is a negative.

Hi!

I have only rarely payed more than 1000 in NEP and very few people would mistake me for Brad Pitt.

I agree that MM is not as full of bullshit as some seme to belive.

regards

ALHOLK

P.S. Pitt is Swedish slang for dick so it would not be a grat name here. :neener:

A 3000 asking girl is not going to take 1500 LT anyway you cut it...

Why should she when japanese guys will spot 2 or even 3k for short time?

A very attractive mandarin girl says she gets 2500 or 3000 for ST...

There definately is a correlation with higher priced girls and ST as well. They have figured out the economics can play to their favor and sure have come more business-like in their marketability....

Cardinalblue

Archived