Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

"The best times are usually with a girl agreeing to a low price as she usually try to have a good time herself, making it a much better experience"

Never crossed you mind it might be because she's having more troubles finding customers and is desperately looking for a tip or a repeat customer?? Which is not the case for more popular girls able to charge more and anyway can live on their overseas BFs pensions even if they don't catch at night?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly mate. When the ole' Slut hits Patong the girlies are on the look out. For the select small group of about 20 Darlings who have my AIS mobile they always call to come over for a night swim..... A few weeks ago I had the whole family out for an early dinner. "Table for 15 says the Slutster"....Only one other gent in the group and he's a bartender of some 3 years in Patong. Wonderful evening, twas a heart warmer to see the lovely little things head of to there repective bars in search of baht. For Jimmy, just a 3 min walk to CockTails and Dreams looking for a seat at a nearby bar.

I agree with Random, Tipping is not a City in China!

Way to go Random Shots...You Are A real Gent!

It is always better to negotiate the price up front so to aviod any unpleasantness later on.

It is after all a business arrangment.

How much you pay is of course up to you.

If the girl asks for a top price i just move on and don't even bother haggling. The warning signs are already there with her expectations.

I have never been a great fan of the GOGO gals as they tend to be much more hardened more expensive and less fun.

Further over the years have had more trouble with them than BB gals.

If the BB gals are good i always give them an extra 500 as they only ask 1000LT which really is cheap.

I don't agree at all that the guys who overpay are somehow ruining it for everyone. The more money the girls make, the more girls will want to get into the business. If it weren't for the guys who overpay girls and send girls money then there would be a lot fewer girls (and consequent higher prices) for the rest of us. I doubt there would be many "stunners" left in pattaya if all they earned was 1000 baht a night, giving them a meagre 20-30,000 baht a month.

wonderlust said:

I doubt there would be many "stunners" left in pattaya if all they earned was 1000 baht a night, giving them a meagre 20-30,000 baht a month.

To be precise, this is what they all would be thinking:

"This meagre 20,000-30,000 Baht, it's for the birds. I'm getting the fuck out of here. I'm going back to Wherethefuckaburi to work in a garment factory where I can earn 5,000 Baht. If I work 4 hours overtime every day, I can make a whopping 7,000 Baht. Screw this lazy Pattaya lifestyle where I only make 30,000 Baht."

wonderlust said:

I doubt there would be many "stunners" left in pattaya if all they earned was 1000 baht a night, giving them a meagre 20-30,000 baht a month.

They would still be there. Most girls have no idea that they are "stunners" until some idiot tells them and then decides to "prove it" by paying two or three times over the going rate. :doah::banghead:

< Most girls have no idea that they are "stunners" >

You must be joking, :: unless they are brought up isolated from the opposite sex young girls are well aware of their relative attractiveness from early adolescence. They soon know who gets the lads attention and who doesn't. Think back to your own teenage years, were you one of the 'in' crowd or were you a nerd? did your friends envy your GF or poke fun at her? It's no different in Thailand today, than it's been in the rest of the world since time began, if you attract the opposite sex you soon know it, and the next step is to use it. The smart girls learn the economics of supply and demand very quickly. :: The fortunate thing is, we don't all fancy the same 'look,' if we did their prices would really skyrocket.

pe7e said:

< Most girls have no idea that they are "stunners" >

You must be joking, :: unless they are brought up isolated from the opposite sex young girls are well aware of their relative attractiveness from early adolescence. They soon know who gets the lads attention and who doesn't. Think back to your own teenage years, were you one of the 'in' crowd or were you a nerd? did your friends envy your GF or poke fun at her? It's no different in Thailand today, than it's been in the rest of the world since time began, if you attract the opposite sex you soon know it, and the next step is to use it. The smart girls learn the economics of supply and demand very quickly. :: The fortunate thing is, we don't all fancy the same 'look,' if we did their prices would really skyrocket.

Yes, your argument sounds right but if you spoke to any girls who are new to the scene you would realize that they don't have a clue as to how attractive or marketable they might be in the sex for sale scene.

It is only by constant reinforcement from their customers that they begin to realize they can ask for more than the girl on the next pole. So called "stunners" don't arrive in Bangkok or Pattaya with preconcieved notions of how much they may be worth, they are made by guys who treat them (and pay them) like the Queen of Sheba.

Fine by me, by the time they have their nose in the air I'd be well past wanting to have anything to do with them. If I wanted attitude and expensive pussy I could just hang out in the US for the rest of my life. :rolleyes:

Anyway, just my opinion. ::

Archived