Long time for 1000 baht

trooper

ib13 said:

"I've had the pleasure of taking most of the current AW showgirls and they are a fine lott indeed!"

what exactly do you mean by a fine lot? do they strike your fancy in the bar with their semi naked young moreless flawless bodies & then turn into cold bitches as soon you shoot your load back at the hotel!

well that's how dao or daw whatever did aug last year & her friend mon did similar to my friend. that's why I though she wasn't worth half the trouble even she did have some sort of slick moves in bed as well as being somwhat into it in her own crazy way, but as soon as the shot was fired she was in the shower & ready to leave sooner than I got my breath...

sounds familiar?

to make matters worse mon wouldn't even take up an offer of a 'switch' for another 2k as I really only fancied her of the 2, but what he heck that's how it is for us non charmers :D

anyways would love a few of your favorite numbers just in case if you don't mind? :o

p.s. jaded I might be but expat I'm not unfortunately :banghead:

Indeed you are Jaded my friend! In regards to the AW showgirls I've had the whole spectrum in terms of attitude. I try to do a proper job of screening in the bar before I take the girl home. I still find the occaisonal "cold bitch" as you say, but usually thats with an St and once I've given her my shot, her job is done,and I don't mind if she wants to go. For an LT I obviously expect more. We've all had the women with whom we seem to click and and ST turns into something longer, but if I haven't negotiated it upfront, then it becomes a pleasant surprise when it happens, not an expectation. I've had a few of those AW showgirls end up staying for more than a week 24/7 with only 1500bt/day plus their barfine. I've had others that wanted to leave right away. I find a lot depends on the chemistry. The unexpected is one of the things that I enjoy about the scene.

I'm fairly easygoing about my expectations. I have a lot more fun if the girl seems to be enjoying herself. I can't stand the obvious actresses. If I can't tell that they're acting then who cares? I used to have problems with girls showing up fried on some sort of drugs. I'd always get rid of them right away if I suspected that. I don't care if the woman's had moderate alcohol but before the crackdown I really had to screen them carefully. I just don't want to deal with any of that. Nowdays I never run into the drugs issue so I almost never have a problem at the room.

I've got friends who are good to the bargirls but they have these ridiculous expectations of what a p4p encounter is all about. They expect romance or jungle-sex out of every nights encounter! Just not realistic. I notice that their trips take on this emotional roller-coaster and half the time they don't appear happy to me. I guess they have this need for it or they wouldn't be doing this to themselves. The guys who seem to enjoy themselves the most are the ones that manage their expectations and really appreciate it when something above and beyond the norm occurrs.

Nick

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mentors said:

last night, at the Angel Disco the LT price was between 2500 and 3000 Baht, ST for 1500 and that for Freelancers :yikes: no thank you! On that way, its soon cheaper in my so called rich home country.

????? I go to the Disco quite often and have never paid more than 1k ST....

Of course the price is consumate with looks, and I do not mean the looks of the girl. If one is fit (regardless of age) and well groomed then the girls will want to go with you, but if you are an overweight slob, wearing a wife beater Tshirt, sandals, and sporting a beard then the ptrice will certainly be higher.

GS

"They expect romance or jungle-sex out of every nights encounter! Just not realistic."

Good points raised & on the quoted one I just have to say that it's damn well more realistic on non stunning NEP (show) gogo gals!

Other than that I'll try lowering my expectations & be gratefull ;)

Archived