Pattaya,day 3

Lusty

I have decided to make the Winchester club my local,just my sort of place.

Got down there just after 7.They had a good band on and played all but one of my requests.Buggered of at 9.30 so I could meet my two regulars and skive out of paying the barfine.

We ended up eating at a Vietnamese resturant.This was some of the best food I have ever tasted and only 655bht for the three of us including drinks.

Back at the hotel babe one is tired so I have a goodwork out with babe two.Babe one fucks me stupid in the morning.

Tonight, providing we,re not to pissed a baby oil orgy is on the cards. smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

I realise that every day I am in this land

the harder it will be to leave. frown.gif" border="0

To be contined.....

Rusty,

Another suggestion, if I may. You might want to save these shorter reports and add them together with a few other reports to keep it all together, and make them longer and more interesting and readable as more of a story rather then a bunch of short reports. Just a suggestion mate, up to you.

Or you can also just hit edit and keep adding more to a certain post, which would then bring it back to the top of the list for further reading, I think this might work, not sure though, and add something to the post title when you edit it to show that there is more new stuff to read in the post. Although I think adding a few shorter reports together might be a better way to go.

Up to you though buddy. Keep up the writing. I like your stuff.

Cent

Archived