Still more tales from a Bangkok Butterfly

Ranger

Since it seems that people actually read this stuff, here's some more old stories. Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

Jan 26, 2001

Strange night at Thermae

After taking two nights off, I was ready for action again. Last night, I did spend with P, but only let her give me a massage as I wasn't sure if I was ready for action again (told her I was tired and we just slept after a little cuddling). The day before, I had 6 different girls call me, but went home alone after having dinner and seeing a movie with F and his gal.

Tonight, after Woodstock and Warbler, we went out trying to find the university gals at the night market that F had read about in the paper a few months ago. Either they were gone, or we didn't know where exactly to look. We did find a riduculously crowded night market and F bought a new nipple ring, so it wasn't a total loss. Saw lots of neat T-shirts, but didn't want to carry them around so didn't buy any. Didn't see any other Farangs there. We gave up and headed to Thermae.

All the tables were partially full, so we took up residence in the barstools against the far wall where the Japanese and their Japanese loving girls usually sit. I think we upset the whole balance of the Thermae dynamic! Some of the girls seemed to be giving us dirty looks and the Japanese guys didn't know where to sit. I saw one girl that I liked, but she wouldn't give me the time of day (that doesn't happen very often to me).

After a couple of hours, I was about ready to head to Soi Cowboy as I was pretty horny after 2 days off as wasn't getting much attention sitting in the Japanese section. Then, a fairly decent looking gal came up and offered me some kind of snack. I didn't want to eat the dried fish sticks that she was offering, but I knew that it her opening move on me, so I took it from her and the conversation started.

Soon, after some flirting, she said that she wanted to "try me tonight". She claimed to be a humanities student at Ramkanghang and only came to Thermae on the weekend. She did seem to like me way too much, way too fast, and was already pestering me for my phone number and asking if I was looking for a girlfriend, but I thought she seemed nice enough and soon we were off to my apartment.

When I got her on the bed and we were kissing, I felt something strange on her back (no, it wasn't a bean sprout!). I took a closer look and saw a huge scar, running the full length of her spine. I asked her if she had been in an accident, and she said that she had had a fall.

Upon further questioning, it seems that 4 years ago, she leapt from a 5 story building in an attempt to kill herself after her Thai boyfriend "broke her heart". She was in the hospital for 8 months and was unable to walk. Well, I had already dealt with one girlfriend with past suicide attempts, and you know how badly that relationship went, so I am sure glad I didn't give her my phone number.

I did let her give me a very, very nice BJ to completion and beyond (a swallower!), but wanted her gone ASAP a I don't need another psycho girl in my life right now. The fact that she was getting so close to me so fast at Thermae now scared me very much. Sent her on her way with 1000B and a vague promise to maybe see her another time at Thermae.

She asked for my phone number again, and I told her we didn't know each other well enough yet (a gal used that line on me once). I hope she doesn't show up knocking on my door some night, this is one time when I wish I had used a ST hotel. Tomorrow, off to Pattaya again, this time for a day of scuba diving although I am sure there will be some other activities as well. Mole girl (soon to be Mrs. Air Force) called me today and wanted to come to BKK tomorrow and I didn't think fast enough and told her I would be in Pattaya, so I guess I have a date for tomorrow already.

Jan 30, 2001

3 days with the same girl!

The weekend started with F asking if I wanted to go to Pattaya for a day of scuba diving as his gal was getting her scuba certification. He really had to twist my arm, but convinced me to go-LOL. D joined us for the van ride down, but he had an agenda with a "regular" gal that he had met on the last trip. After a quick lunch, we headed to Soi Yodsak to look for my gal and perhaps do some diddling. My gal was not there and the boys were not real impressed with the talent, so we headed for an afternoon soapy.

I left my number with the Mamasan and told her to have my gal call me when she arrived. One of the girls told me that she had gone long time with a customer and tried to get me to take her instead. We hit Sabailand and D and I both found something to our liking. F was expecting his gal to finish her scuba class soon, so he passed and headed back to the hotel. The gal I chose had some dental issues that I didn't notice at first. Also, the push up bras are quite deceiving and the long gown hid some massive tire track baby scars and a c-section scar. But, she was a nice girl and gave a great soapy after I told her that I wanted an extra long soapy body massage. The only bad part was the brillo pad effect (told her to shave and her customers would be happier).

After the bath and the soapy, she asked if I wanted anything else as I had just paid the 600B for just the soapy. Of course I did, and I laid out a 1000B note without speaking about it. She did a decent job and then gave me a massage as we had 30 minutes left in the 90 minute session. We talked a lot, and she told me some interesting things. Don't know how much is true as her lips were moving! Said that she makes betwwen 30 and 40 K a month average. Said that if she knows the customer is a rookie, she will ask for 2000 or 3000 instead of the usual 1000B. Told me that a Sweedish guy took her LT for 1 day and gave her 10,000B in addition to paying the MP 4000B (moron!-this gal is OK, but not a super stunner or anything). Said that one gal there makes 20K a day as she is very sexy and offers no condom service for a 3000-4000B tip and apparently gets it and then will usually meet a customer after work for 5000 LT. She told me her number and I looked for her afterwards, but she was busy I guess.

Right when the massage was ending, I get a call from Miss Yodsak and she has just arrived at work. I tell her to wait for me 30 minutes and NOT to take any customers. I arrive and she is in the back and not mingling or diddling with the customers.

I pay the bar fine and we are gone instantly. I tell her we are going diving the next day and invite her to join me on the boat. That night, we don't stay out too late as we have to leave early for the diving trip. I don't get to bed too early as she keeps me busy for 2 fabulous sessions (she offered a 3rd, but I didn't think my heart could take it). This girl aims to please, when she says "up to you" I think she really means it.

I make the mistake of taking 2 Ginsing capsules for a natural V effect as I had the soapy earlier in the afternoon. I didn't know they were a stimulant and didn't sleep much that night. The next day, we had 2 good dives with a boat full of Thai students getting their certification.

The second dive was probably the best one I have had yet.

A drift dive (no work) with lots of fish and coral to be seen.

My gal went snorkeling and saw a big sea turtle (we didn't see one). She says "I lucky, you not lucky!". After diving, F wants to head back to BKK as the noise level was bad at the Sabai as we got rooms on the noisy side, so we call a van and check out.

I ask my gal if she wants to join me in BKK for a couple days. She has to think about it and says she is scared to go to BKK. It was really beacuse she had another boyfriend coming to see her tomorrow and had to weigh her options. She has 5 different guys e-mailing her and 3 of them want to marry her (blinded by a great BJ!). She agrees to go and I let her go home and pack a bag and tell her to meet at the hotel in 2 hours (half an hour before the van comes). At 6 pm, she is not there and we are ready to go. I decide to give her 5 minutes and think maybe she has changed her mind. F suggests it is a face saving move, instead of telling me no, she will have an excuse later why she couldn't make it. We are both wrong and she shows up and hops in the van.

When we arrive in BKK at night, she is wide eyed looking at the buidings and the traffic (never been to BKK before). We are quite tired, so I take her to dinner and then we go back to sleep (only 1 round tonight). The next day, I take her bowling (hey, I can't miss bowling, besides it really turns the girls on-LOL). She reacts to the skytrain like it a ride a Disneyland! After lunch, I take her to Wat Arun, then a river trip with a stop at the snake farm and then to Wat Pho. She keeps saying that she is so "lucky" and is having a great time. I forgot my digital camera, so I bought a disposable so she would have some pictures to "show her mother". At Wat Pho, Mole Woman (the Air Force guy's fiancee), calls me and says she is in BKK and wants to see me. I tell her I can see her tomorrow and she agrees to call me. My knees are tired from all the kneeling (she stopped at every Buddha image for prayers and candles).

We head back to the apartment and she "eats the banana" very, very nicely to cumpletion and way, way beyond. No wonder this gal has guys wanting to marry her! We head out for dinner and I take her to Woodstock for a burger. We go to Carnival and Farang Connection and watch the ladies dance. She likes girls with "big milk", and tells me that she has a good friend at her bar with "big milk" that she "likes" and I tell her next time I will take them both! At Farang Connection, this Thai guy comes up and asks me where I am from and where I live. He looks familar, but I am not sure. I tell him that I was scuba diving in Pattaya yesterday and sure enough, he was on the boat with us diving! He introduces himself as the papasan there and is a little embarrased.

He knows S quite well too as it's his favorite hangout. Then a huge 300+ pound guy comes in wearing a bright yellow suit with matching bright yellow pants and tie-too funny! He has one gal with him already and soon barfines another and leaves. My gal is pissed beacuse she liked watching that girl dance. She didn't have "big milk", but danced very sexy.

I saw one gal that requires another visit solo. Also, the katoeys working there are quite beautiful and I am sure plenty of rookies are fooled and take them home. I think they are all post-op, so the customer probably never knows the difference anyway. Then we head to Long Gun to watch the show there. I haven't seen it in a couple months, and it's great as usual. My gal loves it, especially all the gals with "big milk". Back to the apartment shortly after midnight and she "eats the banana" again. Claims to love it and certainly acts as if she does (if only all women were like this!).

Round 2 sees the appearance of the Ranger's long lost alter-ego and she either really likes it or is in lots of pain. Says later that she likes it "50/50", another one of her cute expressions in English. My favorite of hers is never, pronounced "neeeverrr". The next morning I lay out 3000B under her purse for the 3 days and take her to the bus station. I will see this one again and often until she gets taken "off the market" by one of her many boyfriends. Next time, I'll take her friend with "big milk" too, that should be fun!

Jan 30, 2001

What's going on here, all my Pattaya girls are in BKK?!

One more story on Miss Yodsak, my Pattaya gal that I unloaded at the bus station this morning. Yesterday, when I was taking her around BKK, I noticed much more than usual the stares and disapproving looks from the Thai people. Then, I realized it was because she was dressed like a "Pattaya whore"! Damn sexy, but not exactly appropriate for touring temples and walking around the Thong Lo/Ekkamai non bar area. I remebered, way too late, the advice of H, that it is our responsibility to make sure that our women are dressed properly. I then compounded my error by pointing this out to her, which made her suddenly self concious and uncomfortable. A 100B blouse would have solved the problem, but I didn't think of it. Something to remember for next time.

Tonight, I linked up with Mole girl. She met me at Major Ekkamai after being dropped at the Ekkamai bus station by her mother and then sneaking off to see me instead of getting on the bus back to Pattaya. We met F and his gal and we ate at the buffet at the Landmark after I bought the membership so I would get the 50% off the meal. Great food, but my gal neglected to inform me that she had just eaten, so I wasted 350B on a meal that she barely touched. Kind of pissed me off! Then we went to Farang Connection and met with S, who was already there sitting with one of his gals. The girl that I liked from last night sat with a Japanese guy and smoked several cigarettes, so she is off my list. I bought Mole girl a drink which she didn't even take a sip of. I had already decided that nothing was going to happen tonight anyway for a couple of reasons. Her fiancee, that could kick my ass would be the number one reason. The fact that she has been calling me everyday had me a bit worried that maybe she would do something stupid and maybe was starting to like me way too much.

Also, I need to rest up for the Philippines trip and allow my dick to rest up. Leaving early from NEP, I run into my Super Girl Go-Go girl from Pattaya on the street! What the hell? I asked her what she was doing in town and why hadn't she called me. She was in town for one night on her way to Roi Et for 3 days to see the family and she had just called me. I checked my phone, and sure enough she had. I just couldn't hear it over the loud music at Farang Connection. I told her that I was already occupied for the night and to call me when she got back from Roi Et.

If not for me needing to rest, I would have put Mole girl in a cab and hooked up with Miss Super Girl instead. I got Mole Girl home and told her that we would just sleep tonight, and I thought it best that we were just friends as she needs to be with her future husband and I was not good for her. She is watching TV as we speak, and I intend to not touch her tonight. I know that's hard to believe, but I think I can do it! I wonder if my beer bar Pattaya girl is in town too?

Jan 31, 2001

The Ranger behaves himself!

Not only did I literally not touch Mole girl last night while she slept next to me, I managed to go home alone tonight too! That, despite visiting 4 go-gos and then Thermae and diddling with ladies each place, including a couple of old favorites who were begging me to take them. I don't want to be on the DL for the Philippines/Batam trip, so I'll sacrifice a couple of nights. Will be seeing P tomorrow and don't know if I'll be able to hold out for a 3rd day though. Bought her a 1 baht gold bracelet today for her upcoming birthday. Since I am not really giving her any money and treating her more like a girlfriend (albeit only 1 day a week), I feel like that's the right thing to do.

Feb 1, 2001

Solo hunting

This morning, P was supposed to meet me at the bowling alley, but she called and said that her friend was in town from Phuket for one day and she had to go shopping with her, but will still see me tonight. Just before 7 pm, she calls me and says she can see me at 10 pm. I told her to spend time with her friend and I would see her another time, as I was toying with the idea of hitting the bars alone for the first time in god knows how long. She asked if I was sure that was OK, and I said I would survive being alone tonight somehow.

Hit Soi Cowboy just after 7 and ate 4 pieces of chicken on a stick for 5 baht each for dinner (just the thing for my slightly upset stomach-LOL). Sat outside Bacarra and ate my chicken and had a drink as I had followed a cutie off the skytrain and watched her enter there and they had not started dancing yet. Went in Bacarra around 7:30 and sat downstairs. There wasn't anything worth looking at on stage, but looking up at the glass ceiling/floor to the second floor, were 3 gals dancing in skirts and open blouses with no underwear! One gal, who looked cute enough, kept lifting up her skirt and flashing me the beaver! I pretended to be embarrased and covered my eyes each time she did this. She motioned me to head upstairs, so I walked up and had a seat across from her.

She still looked good from a distance (although she was the only one without an open blose and that should have been a clue), so I motioned that I would buy her a drink. She sat with me, and the face still looked good and she seemed to have a good attitude, but when I got a closer look and feel of the body, it was a no go. Just had a baby 6 months ago and she had small, saggy tits and bad, bad baby scars. I said my goodbyes and headed off to Tilac in search of a gal that I had done about 5 months ago. J has an amazing rock hard body and a great face, but also is a total bitch. I was willing to overlook this for the visuals alone, but when her first question was "how much you pay me?", I knew it wasn't going to happen. I had offered a night out bascially wherever she wanted to go, but she was only interested in Baht, so I said goodbye and walked across the street to Long Gun.

Saw a gal that was a little bigger than I usually like them, but had a different look to her that was appealing (non-Issan) and I decided to buy her a drink and see what developed. She claimed to be from Chaing Rai and had been in Long Gun only 2 months. Seemed sort of shy, but we got along, so I asked if she wanted to go with me to a movie as F had said he was taking his gal to see the Thai epic war movie, Bang Ra Jan, tonight. She agreed without any price discussions and off we went.

Met F and his gal at the Emporium and it turns out that she and F knew each other as she was friends with his first girlfriend who was from Long Gun. She lied to me about only being there 2 months (wow, a Thai girl lying to a Farang-go figure!). She also received 3 cell calls from guys who she lied to telling each one that she was off today and out with a girlfriend and couldn't see them tonight. She later claimed that she had left Long Gun and then came back to work, so in her mind she had really only been there 2 months-yeah right! Got her home and she performed OK, but nothing special. Had to really coax her to keep smoking and finally gave up and strapped on the condom and banged her. I sent her out the door with 1000B as I had no desire to LT this one. Should have just met P at 10 pm instead, but such is life.

Feb 2, 2001

Return to Eden

Every time I am feeling a little discouraged, a trip to Eden Club seems to lift my spirits. After yesterdays not so great day, I had the "hitting the wall" feeling that I get from time to time. I even skipped bowling, unplugged my home phone and turned off my cell phone so I could sleep in undisturbed.

F thought perhaps I was dead as I never miss bowling usually. I finally awoke just after noon and called him just before he was getting ready to come to my apartment to check on me. It's nice to have friends that care enough to worry about me. P called me and wanted me to come and see her at work for a massage since we didn't see each other yesterday. I told her that I needed to eat lunch and then would come and see her. While I was eating, she phoned and said that she had a customer and asked if I could come at 6 pm instead. Hell no, and I may have to rethink that gold braclet I was going to give her for her birthday as she doesn't seem to have time for me as much anymore.

I can't really blame her as I am sure she is looking for more than a once a week boyfriend who sees other girls the other 6 days. I tried to call A, the regular girl that I had taken out a few times, but her phone didn't seem to be working. I thought about going somewhere else for a massage, or perhaps a soapy, but decided on a visit to Eden Club to brighten my spirits. I arrived just after 3 and was the only customer. Marc, the papasan, greeted me and told me that a gal that used to work there had returned. I asked who, and was very happy to hear that it was my old favorite who I had seen many times in the past and really, really liked. She was one of the first girls I ever saw in BKK and was good friends with a gal that B liked (sorry B, the "lesbian trainer" has moved to France!). My girl had quit Eden several months ago as she had found a boyfriend to take care of her. I guess that didn't work out and she came back (Marc says his girls always come back!).

She was not there yet, and I had to wait almost an hour before she showed up. Marc introduced me to her roommate and told me that they worked very well together.

The roommate was nice enough and tried her best to talk me into taking both of them (it was tempting), but I told her that today I only wanted to see one girl. While I was still waiting, in walked the Lawyer and his buddy who quickly had 2 girls each in their arms and swiftly went upstairs. My gal finally showed up and seemed as happy to see me as I was to see her.

We went upstairs and got "reaquainted". This gal has had 2 kids at a very young age, but it doesn't show and she has a very nice body. I said before if not for her 2 kids and the fact that she "licks butt" for a living, she would have been girlfriend material. Well, after a nice "butt licking" and all the other fun upstairs, we exchanged phone numbers and I told her she could come and see me after work anytime (as long as she brushes her teeth and gargles very, very well-LOL). She said that she didn't know if she would be able to "take care of me very well" as she would be tired from "working" all day.

I said that she could just come over to sleep and that made her smile broadly. Also said that her roommate was welcome to come too. Anyone believe that I will let them just sleep? This is one of my all time favorite girls so I am sure I'll have to go back and see her at Eden from time to time too. It was now after 6 pm, so I wandered over to NEP and had a drink and then met the boys at Woodstock. There wasn't much of a turnout tonight.

Went to Warbler to eat and then we did something different and watched the Muay Thai fights at the Hillary Bar next to the Rajah Hotel. As usual, we finished the night at Thermae. On the walk there, F spotted T, the stunner that used to work at Fantasia, walking with her husband. He was pretty much as she had descibed him to me, fat, old and bald (no offense to the old, the fat, or the bald!). She had sent me an E-mail saying that she still wanted to see me, but now hubby is in town, so it'll have to wait.

At Thermae, we sat with S and J, a crazy Austrailan. There were a group of Japanese at the table next to us and J asked to borrow a cigarette and a light (I don't think he even smoked) and proceded to light his chest hair on fire. They totally ignored him, but it was funny as hell. F and I chatted with S for an hour or so, each had a massage from the deaf/mute lady and left with out taking anybody.

When I got home, I got a call from A, the "regular" girl. She said her phone is screwed up and she does still wants to see me, but her mother is still staying with her. Her mother goes home on Monday, so I told her that I'd call her when I got back from the PI/Sing/Batam trip next week. Well, as we speak, my Eden girl just called and is on her way to see me. To be continued.......

Feb 3, 2001

Good morning!!!!

Just after 2 am last night, my Eden gal called and met me at my apartment. I was a good boy and we just cuddled and slept. She didn't even shower, so neither did I (strange as most Thai girls always shower before sleeping and insist that I do too). We slept in until around 10 am and just lay in bed half sleeping and cuddling for an hour or so. Without any prompting, she worked her way under the covers and woke me up properly! She knows the way to my heart, morning wake-up BJ's!

Then, without rushing to the bathroom to spit, she stayed in bed and we cuddled some more, although I didn't kiss her-LOL. Then we showered together and she did all the work, shampooing my hair and thoroughly soaping me all over (this is nice!). While she was in the bathroom getting dressed, I debated whether or not I should pay her. I decided that after my last problem, it was safer just to pay so I put a 1000B note under her purse. She declined my offer to go get lunch as she needed to head home and change and get ready for work. When she picked up her purse, she looked at the 1000B and asked "what's this for"? I said it's for you and she said "no, I don't want". I said mai pen rai and kissed her goodbye and explained again that I would be gone for 8 days but wanted to see her when I got back. Did I say already that I really like this girl?

B, if you go to Eden, there are 29 other girls to choose from-LOL! I stayed in the apartment, washing clothes, packing for the trip tomorrow and cleaning up (I still haven't got around to getting a part-time maid yet). Went to McDonalds for lunch and as I was about to place my order, this young punk Thai kid literally jumps in front of me and orders. If I hadn't just watched the Thai kick boxers last night, I would have had to kick his ass-LOL!

Life is good!

Ranger

Archived