Back in the UK,conclusions

Lusty

I,ve been back just over a week and now suffering some form of post traumatic stress dissorder.Its as so I have awoken from a pleasant but sordid dream.

Well what did I learn from this trip,Fuck All to be precise,I never really got my head round it crazy.gif" border="0

Still I slept with some fine looking women,never got to all the places I wanted to visit and visited some I had,nt planned to.

I suppose the bottom line of it all is it is a very thin line between fantasy and reality.I do know life as I know it will never be the same again,Los will be somewhere in my mind every waking moment.

Back here in the Uk I have a reasonable house, half decent job that pays decent money.But its so fucking boring.Hopefully redundancys are coming round soon and I,ll put my hand up to be one of the first to go.I wont have enough to retire on but enough to have six or seven good years in Los,the devil can take tommorrow.Life has a lot more to offer and I,m not getting any younger.

I made a few mistakes on this trip,if your honest we all do.The biggest one was falling in love.But deep down I know its a load of bollocks,hell I loved em all!If you spend some time in the company of some of these asian beauties(for those who have yet to go there)you,ll soon find out why.I guess its in their culture to know what makes a man happy,especially a western one with to much holiday money to spend!

As sure as night follows day I will return to this wonderfull land of fantasy.I will make mistakes but they will be different ones.

If you talk to someone about going to Thailand they immiedietly assume that your some sort of sexual deviant,It can,t be explained unless you have expierenced THE FORCE for yourself.

To those of you that live there,you lucky lucky barstards,to those of you that have their first trip pending you are about to mendle with forces that your,ll never likley to understand,but your,ll have great fun trying.What you will find out though when you return back to the real world is everthing will revolve around getting back to Thailand.

I think your sentiments are echoed by us all! LOS is the constant thing on my mind. I have seen many things in my life, but the recent events have reinforced my opinion that we should live in the moment, "the devil" may indeed take tomorrow. I was on the tract to be "redundant" (Retired) in 17 more years, earlier than most. Today I received notice that my plan my be on hold, as I may be layed off next week, due to this crap. Still, I dream of LOS, and am still planning to go in 2 weeks. The devil may rule tommorow, but today is ours! And I will live it to the fullest!!! Thanks for your reports, many of us have been living through you for the past few days/weeks! We all Appreciate the many "sacrifices" you no doubt made so we could all read about them!

Rusty,

Its 9 years since I went for the first time,I married to a Thai,we have a son,who we both love to bits,but thoughts are filled every day with BKK/Pattaya,and whats happening at so and so bar etc.To go once changes your life forever,but to try and explain that to someone who has never been there is impossible.I reconcile myself with the fact,when Im pissed off or something,that I know something that 99% of the population doesnt, and that is quite simply BKK/Pattaya!

quote:

Originally posted by rastus:

Rusty,

To go once changes your life forever,but to try and explain that to someone who has never been there is impossible...

I reconcile myself with the fact,when Im pissed off or something,that I know something that 99% of the population doesnt, and that is quite simply BKK/Pattaya!

Here, here. Damn right. First time I set foot in SE Asia was 5 years ago. Not a day goes by that I don't dream of upping sticks and setting up home there. Gotta get my shit together here first though. And boy oh boy it's a long, arduous process.

Rastus

The day I arrived home I was interrogated.The only beans I spilled was about the particular girl I spent nine days with.The tears flowed,she wants to make a go of it,I need my freedom to pursue the carnal pleasures of Los.

The same night she wants sex.Difficult really because the last time that this happened was in october last year(trying to show me that she is better than any thai girl).Extremely difficult considering the asian beauty who was sucking me off 24hrs earlier.

She asks me why I love Los so much.I had to go into convincing bullshit mode.She say,s to me"Can I come to Thailand with you next time you go".This situation is unimaginable,stuck in Thailand with a farange women who gives you grieve 90% of the time,get real I think.

Working on a mutual split so I can get out to Los again in december.

• 9 years later...

Archived