mykal 5,6 morning of 7

Day 5&6 I must go back to day 4 for a minute. The night my boy Kevin arrives we are at my home bar and myself Jay and Kevin are getting the royal treatment. Even the bar owner comes over for a drink. Mamasaans are wiping us down, bargirls are surrounding us including drink girls. Our hands are wondering bar owner is talking and the whole scene makes me very proud of my home bar selection. My boys like it to. Nice selection of girls some nude some topless dancing a few 8s and 9s two 10s IMO. We are eating all of this up and 2am rolls around. The girls are like GO. Go and meet us in front of Nana hotel. Damn they are helping us with skipping barfines. So on night 4 we meet them in front of Nana. We go to food land, stock up on many heinikens for Kev many Bacardi Breezers for the ladies and Vodka and Orange juice for me and Pak. Pak drinks like a fish. We head to Jay's room in the Landmark and start having fun. We are all talking and getting really sloshed. Jay has a cutie with him and so does Kev. Both Pak's friends in the bar. I am glad all of this is mushrooming from my first encounter with this bar. I think I can pick em. After awhile Pak is talking talking talking. She starts pressuring Jay to go somewhere with his girl on thursday (it is now Sunday night). I am starting to get a little pissed at Pak. She is taking an interest in other places other than me. I don't know what her intentions are but I am getting pissed and she won't shut up. Later I find it was a pressure ploy to get Jay to buy a cell phone for his newly found friend we will call her OY. Kevin has OH. I start mimicking Pak as she sits on my lap still talking. Eventually, I say to Pak what is all of this Jay sh*t? This is not the first time Pak! Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay. No! Mike! I just make trip for thursday. I say well what about me what the hell about me? No you are only in my heart Mike. (yeah right) We get ready to leave. She goes to Jay and gives him a big ol kiss. Now I am close to fuming. I did not see that it was only on the cheek. Jay and OY get ready to settle in his room and Kev, myself, Pak and OH start towards the elevator. The elevator comes and I push Kev and OH into the elevator and say I will get the next one. Pak is asking why we no go? I keep my mouth shut until we get into the elevator and then I let her drunk ass have it. I tounge lashed her all the way down and through the lobby, staff looking at us like we are right out of the funnies. She keeps asking in her pidgin english "miiiiiike, why you mad meeeeee?" I said because you are worrying too much about Jay and his business and not me who you should be worrying about. She looks at me with a drunk stupor and goes "but mike I don't like you, I LOVE you" and hugs me. I grab her by the shoulders and push her away from me and say "you JUST met me". She rolls her eyes in a drunken stupor and hugs me again. I just put my arm around her and take her back to the hotel where we shower and have delicious sex. I just can't stay mad at her but I have to let her know where she is messing up. Jay's girl from what I hear comes out of the shower FULLY DRESSED??? What the hell is wrong with her? She looks good almost stunner but not quite making that grade. She seemed like she had an attitude when I first met her. I then avoided her like the plague. Kev had a nice session with his though not spectacular. Jay calls me morning of day five and is like Mike put Pak on the phone to talk with OY. This chick is really acting up. They talk and I guess OY leaves early. I get dressed to go out with Kevin and leave Pak to sleep off her liquor. I tell her I would come by her bar later. Last nights incident make us a little closer. As close as myself and a bargirl can be... I convince kevin he must see MBK and myself too. WOW! What a large mall. I notice that I am getting a lot of stares from the women. Some just curious but some genuinely attracted. Even those with boyfriends. I like Thailand. We do MBK and go back and look for Jay who we can not find. We then go back to home bar. I barfine Pat and tell her to go directly home and sleep it off. Partly to sleep it off, partly to keep the nether regions fresh for another day and partly to get the cute little serving girl who is giving me these tounge licks across the bar free entry to be with me tonight. Kev and I leave, and go to Patpong. We go to the regular kings group bar and have a drink or 2 and #*9 is not around. They say "sick brother". AKA were lying to you farang. I smile and tell them really nice I know they are full of sh*t. They laugh, I laugh everything is gravy. We then go to another kings group bar and there are nothing but STUNNERS here. I can't understand this. One girl talks for a min asks for cola and when I refuse is gone so fast I can't even see where she went. Another two stunners approach us and I am like damn they are fine. One sits on my lap I buy cola and Kev buys his. I am skeptical though. I even had one drop trou and show me what is up. I saw a vagina. But still, that little guy on my shoulder who looks like Mykal is poking me in my neck for some reason. I tell the one on my lap I am done when Kev says he is barfining. I said "did you do all the required tests"? He says yeah. I said well see if she will tounge you down so you can have some yardstick on what will happen back at the hotel. He does so and I watch in envy. Damn she is a stunner... He hits a taxi and I am back at Kings group main bar. I run promptly into Jay. I tell him of Kev's success and he says you sure not Katoey? I say yeah man all the tests. She was the finest thing I have seen in Bangkok... He says Oh-kaay... And smiles. We go to another Kings bar next door smaller with nice women. I have two bouncing on my lap in no time and Jay has one cutie. The smaller of my two is cute but the slightly taller one is soooo cute. Really nice disposition. The smaller one keeps saying "paayyy baaaaa" "PAAYYY BAAA"! I am like I can't I have set up already. My boy Jay whispers man you have money in your pocket don't tell them SH*T! They stay however until Jay barfines his cutie and we are in taxi on the way back. I leave him at Landmark and walk to Nana alone. I go to home bar to make sure my set up is on and make sure Pak is home sleeping which, quite to my surprise, she is. (so is said by those at bar) I go back to the hotel and post up in the lobby for my set up to come by. I then see Kevin walk in with another cutie other than the one he barfined from Kings group bar. I said "what happened"? He said "Katoey" I took up to my room and something did not feel right. I then figured it out. I was like "wow". He then goes up stairs with his new cutie who is much shorter than Patpong stunner. Lesson learned. To my suprise Pak's 3 friends come into the lobby and sit around me. The first two I know as they are Jay and Kevins previous nights women. The third wants to use my bathroom. I am really trying to wait for my set up. I see my set up from my home bar come into the lot through the window but she sees the other three and turns tail so fast I almost wondered if it was her. I run outside and she says she can't be seen by them and walks off. I watch Kevin and Jays girl disappear into the hotel and the one who wanted to use the bathroom walk out of the parking lot. The two went into the hotel I find out later to harass Kevin by banging on his hotel room door. Kevin ignored them thank god. I am alone once again. I said to myself that damn waitress girl is messing up two nights already. I head up Sukumvit and go to get money by the Landmark. Coming down the restaurant attached to the right of the cash machine area by the Landmark is a cute little dark skinned, large chested girl. I grab her hand immediately and say HI! She says HI back and I say where you go? She says I am going to buy a shirt. I say you go with me? She says yes meet me by the shirt racks on the corner. I go get cash and meet her there. My mouth starts to water. She with the help of I pick out a shirt and she asks me to pay for it. I say how much? She vendor says 199 baht. I say what the hell and buy it for her which she seems like she really appreciates. She then buys some panties with her own money (I would rather have had a decision in that) and we head for the room. She undresses and showers and so do I. I unfold the towel and see a perfect body. Nice curves nice chest pretty face... I have sex with her once and we fall asleep. I wake up about 3am and start feeling up on her. She wakes up enjoys the fondling and then slaps her stomach after about 10 mins of fondling and says "now". I jump on top for round two. We sleep again. I wake her up at 9am for round 3 which she is more than happy to partake slapping her stomach again when ready. We sleep until 12 and we wash and get dressed taking shower together. After getting dressed she, on hands and knees, crawls across the bed with palms outstretched. She wants to get paid. I give her 1k baht note and kind of tease her with a one hundred baht tip. She is thankful and I take her downstairs to meet Kevin. Kevin likes and she seems to like Kevin, playing with his chest hair before I whisk her out and downstairs. She says what you do tonight? I say I don't know. She says "I come back"? I say I don't know. She says "ok, I come back" with a develish smile.

That was night 5&6 and morning of 7.

More to come...

[ September 16, 2001: Message edited by: mykal ]

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: mykal ]

Funny. Thanks for the report. Looking forward to the next. Good diversion for me right now to read some trip reports considering current events.

Especially thought it was funny your getting mad at her for talking to your friend. Did your boy do the katoey?! My biggest fear is getting one by accident. To each his own but my own is not for each.

Write the rest soon!

Will write the rest soon. My boy says he did not partake and I will take him at his word. He got a close enough look though to see what they do with the balls. He said there were like 2 scar tissue holes where they stuck the balls in. I shudder at the thought. How or WHY he got that close I have not asked. LOS Land Of Smiles or Land Of Scams? Depends on your street smartness which is why NY is a perfect training ground for what goes on in LOS.

Mykal

Mykal,

Imagine living and dying on this earth for a (historically, speaking) short time, and never having had the LOS experience. Thank God that you have made your virgin trip. You have lived. May the Lord bless you with additional trips.

With Baited Anticipation of Your Next Installment Of This Trip Report,

VTom shocked.gif" border="0

Archived