Mykal Day 7 morning 8 (getting long sorry)

Four BGs pulling at once? They can be pretty strong. No wonder he became forced inside.

I was walking Soi Cowboy a while back with my father (showing him the sights). A BG grabbed my arm and started trying to pull me into her bar, and, to my surprise, my confused father grabbed my other arm and started pulling hard in the opposite direction. She was hot, too. I put my father to bed in his hotel room, and then went back to Soi Cowboy. Do you think he knew or suspected??? Hmmm.

Vtom -- These girls are young and some of them are really strong (determined?).

My friend Jim didn't stand a chance. They shanghied him right off the street in "broad" daylight. He didn't put up much of a struggle and the dopey grin on his face got even bigger and wider as he disappeared into a sea of 20 yr olds. laugh.gif" border="0

God help me. "A sea of 20 year olds." Nice image CondomKing. Nice image....I can even smell it (I mean that in a romantic way).

Womaness, wet with innocence.

Taught, spirited flesh. Vivacious hearts and cheerful minds.

----------------------------

How can any informed man suffer with a disgusting, spent, fat, hollow, loveless wife? This is the true tragedy persisting in our world. Misogyny, "sexual discrimination," and female circumcision, all pale in comparison. frown.gif" border="0

Mykal,

so just to confirm...the Nana Hotel is NOW heartily checkign ID's I guess right?

Must be a new thing.....they never have given me a bother the 5 times I have stayed there in the past. But from previous posts, my guess is with the crackdown and the arrest at the hotel, they are being cautious.

T

What arrest at the hotel? I did not know about that. I went from Aug 31st until Sep 9th. The Nana checked twice once supposedly when my set up waitress girl could not come up and once more with me having to give ID. No problem for me as they were stopping everyone and I felt a little stupid for trying to get around them. It was after all "for own good".

Mykal

Archived