Cause of AIDS, fucking monkeys?

spirit_of_town_hall

Since this whole AIDS virus business popped up I have heard mutterings about it stemming from men fucking monkeys ( male and female monkeys) ...

This theory hasnt been in the health centre pamphlets, but has some mileage.

This BBC article is interesting, it says the virus can be contracted from the bodily fluids of this monkey, ie blood it mentioned.

This is maybe wholly inaccurate, if it is what are the theories concerning the origin of AIDS

Monkey magic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there is little doubt now a days that the HIV virus crossed over from monkeys, and indeed, different strains seem to be still crossing over.

Having said that however, except for you warped imagination *never* have I seen anything suggesting this came from bonking monkeys. Eating the meat, comming into contact with fluids while butchering, yes indeed. But f*cking?

Man, you need help.

-j-

A couple of years ago, while riding out the SARS crisis in Bangkok, just by chance I picked up the book "THE HOT ZONE' at a Sukhumvit vendor. It is a factual account of a near breakout of the Ebola virus at a Virginia research lab that received an infected shipment of research monkeys, either from the Phillipines or Indonesia. The book went into some detail about how virus's develop, mutate and jump species. At that time, nobody knew what the SARS virus was going to do and the book scared the hell out of me.

Just the other day, the director of WHO said that he goes to sleep every night worrying about the H5N1 bird flu virus jumping to humans; 3 to 5 million deaths worldwide probable in the first year.

David

dunno if AIDS came from fucking monkeys, but for example in indonesia are brothels where local men do have ... sorry but i don't know how to call THAT, definately not sex, just too sick...orang utans.

From the Oragutan International Foundation site posted by Fly:

"Years ago we rescued her from a brothel. Kristin knew how to put on make-up and strut as though she were wearing high heels. But she refused to make a nest and showed little interest in other orangutans."

Sounds like some of my former g/f's and none of them were interested in Orangutans either. :p

Maybe she'd have shown more interest if they'd handed her 1000 B note. ::

Archived