Elfman36, OldHippie, LeoTex

Sorry Ty. No slight was intended.

Ranger is great. And he is a terrific source of information. (Praise and respect to you, Ranger.) But, he can no longer write from that precious newbie perspective. Ranger's willy must have more kilometers on it than the five "Air Conditioned" buses that run back and forth from BKK's Ekamai to Pattaya. Needless to say, there is nothing wrong with that! But, a trip of a lifetime for a one-time visitor, is like just another trip to the post office for ol' Ranger.

Pardon me, but I think I've got a parcel to express. wink.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

quote:

Originally posted by vtombrown:

Ranger is great. And he is a terrific source of information. (Praise and respect to you, Ranger.) But, he can no longer write from that precious newbie perspective. Ranger's willy must have more kilometers on it than the five "Air Conditioned" buses that run back and forth from BKK's Ekamai to Pattaya. Needless to say, there is nothing wrong with that! But, a trip of a lifetime for a one-time visitor, is like just another trip to the post office for ol' Ranger.

Pardon me, but I think I've got a parcel to express.
wink.gif" border="0

[ September 21, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Vtom,

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! Post Office? You mean Soi Post Office? Never been there, don't know what you're talking about! I off to the airport now. Oh wait, I am an airport (that's what the girls tell me anyway).

Ranger

Ranger,

Glad to know that we're on the same wavelength and that we can have some laughs at one another. Also, and I'm embarrassed to ask, especially since I've seen it several times, but what does the "ROTF" stand for in the acronym "ROTFLMAO?"

Have a nice flight. smile.gif" border="0

Archived