The continuing adventures of a Bangkok butterfly

Ranger

Once again, some more old stories from my "single" days in Bangkok

Bangkok without the barfine or Happy Valentine's day! (Feb 13, 2001)

After returning from the all out partying of the Philippines and Batam, I was ready to get back to "normal life". I called A, the "regular girl" that I met on the bus and have only taken out on real dates so far (no sex yet). She met me for dinner at Siam Center and I was amazed at the way she looked. She was dressed to kill and had hair and makeup to match. Then, I found out why, she wanted to go to Spasso's and wanted me to take her friend too. After an expensive dinner, we waited outside Siam for her friend to show up and talked for quite a while as her friend took her sweet time showing up.

The friend was equally dressed in her finest, I thought maybe I was taking 2 girls to the prom or something. We arrived at Spasso's and they grabbed a seat right next to the band. I ordered a pitcher of margaritas to keep the costs down (drinks are fucking expensive here!) and I noticed my gals friend was paying a whole lot of attention to one of the guys in the band. When the band finished their set, the guy came over and exchanged hugs and kisses with her and shook my hand. Then the friend sees a couple of other guys she knows and I am getting pissed off that I was dragged into this and footing the bill to boot. I ask my gal if they are "regulars" here and she understands my meaning and is slightly insulted saying "I know what you are thinking".

I pull her outside to talk and tell her that I am tired and am going home and give her 500B to cover the bar bill. She doesn't want to take it, but I insist and hand her the money and I take a taxi home alone. She can also tell that I am a bit pissed off at her. I really am tired from the trip and lack of sleep anyway.

The next day is P's birthday, my semi-regular once a week girlfriend who works at the traditional Thai massage parlor. She has taken the day off work without pay and she meets me at my apartment in the afternoon. We hang out and talk and watch TV until it's time for dinner. I take her to the Landmark for the fabulous buffet.

She is very impressed and with my discount card the cost is reasonable although still not cheap. While we are having desert, I hand her the present I got for her. She is thrilled to see the gold bracelet made of hearts (I ma not paying this girl, so abirthday present is the least I can do). We head to Major Ekkamai to see a movie, but nothing good is playing, so we head home.

On the way home, I get a call from A, apologizing for last night. I just kind of listen and tell her I'll call her sometime. We get home and I take some pictures of P and print them up using heart borders (Valentines day, you know) and she loves them. Now, it's time to get my reward for the birthday present! It's "girlfriend sex", every bit as nasty as the Batam girls, but with real passion. We then cuddle up to sleep and needless to say, we don't sleep for a while (happy birthday and happy Valentine's Day!).

In the morning, I give her a rose that I had bought on the street and wish her Happy Valentines Day (I got 3 phone text messages from girls, 2 phone calls and 3 E-mails and 1 card in the mail (from my ex no less!) all wishing me Happy Valentines Day! In the morning, I say goodbye to P and head for bowling.

I call A and she agrees to meet me for lunch so we can talk about what happened the other night. I take her to the Landmark and we eat on the 31st floor (great view!). Again, with my 50% discount, it's not too expensive and it sure impresses the girls. I tell her that I was none to happy to tag along and foot the bill so her friend could see her boyfriend at Spasso's. She apologizes and begs forgiveness. She tells me that she is starting computer and English classes tomorrow and shows me her class schedule and receipt (cost her 10,000B). After lunch, I take her to the IMAX 3D movie (I've seen it 4 times now with different girls and it's still fun to see) and then we went to my apartment to "watch TV" before dinner. Of course, watching TV turns into a makeout session, but she is pretty shy.

Claims to have only had one boyfriend before a few years ago. We did some pretty heavy above the waist stuff, but she made it clear that she was not comfortable going any further "yet". She wanted to go home and change and fix her makeup (I kind of licked it all off, I guess!), so I told her to call and we would meet for dinner. F called and we agreed to take the gals to the Landmark buffet for Valentine's dinner. He gave me some good advice about my girl, to tell her that I see other girls so she knows what she is getting into. Don't need a pissed off Thai brother or father coming after me because I "ruined" their daughter. Besides, it wouldn't be fair or nice to seduce her under the premise that I would be her faithful boyfriend.

We had a fabulous buffet dinner and I stuffed myself silly (I am getting my money's worth on the Landmark discount card). We all decided to call it a night as it was already 10 pm. I sat my gal down on a couch in the lobby and we had a nice chat about things. I told her that I previously had a live-in Thai GF and am now single and date "a few" girls (I didn't tell her that a few meant dozens!), but that I wanted to continue to see her and "get to know her better". She understood and said that she still wanted to see me whenever I have time for her.

On the walk to Nana skytrain, she asks me why are so many girls "hanging around" the sidewalk. I think she is joking, but she insists that she has never been in this part of town before, so I explain it to her.

She seems genuinely surprised and either is a good actress or she really had no idea about the "working girls". I say goodbye to her at the skytrain as we are going opposite ways and we make a lunch date for Friday as she has school in the afternoon. As I wait for my train, I get a text message from my Eden gal wishing my Happy Valentines Day, so I call her. She will come and see me when she gets done "licking butt" tonight. Tomorrow is P's regular day off from work and she is meeting me for bowling in the morning. That will make 4 days back in BKK, seeing girls every day, without paying a barfine or even setting foot in a bar. Of course, I am spending plenty entertaing these girls and the birthday bracelet was expensive, but it's much more satisfying than paying a bargirl for a quick fuck (I know F will beg to differ, but everybody has their own thing).

Either way you play it, life is good!

Bangkok with the barfine (Feb 16,2001)

Next Valentine's Day, remind me to leave town! I had 8 different girls call me and somehow managed to spend time with 3 of them, leaving 5 disappointed. My Eden gal showed up in a taxi along with her roommate at my apartment at 2 am. I met her downstairs and she handed me a rose and said that she couldn't stay with me tonight. I whined a bit and she changed her mind and sent the roommate home and went with me upstairs. After some cuddling and sweet talk (it was Valentine's day!), we showered and she did what Eden gals do best! In the morning, she woke me up with another nice BJ, but seemed upset when I told her that we had to wake up and go (I had to meet P at 10 am).

While I was in the shower, she left without saying goodbye. I phoned her and she accused me of being a butterfly (no shit, what was your first clue!). I calmed her down and told her to call me when she starts school next week so I can take her out on a nice date (she is quitting Eden and says she has saved enough money from licking fat guys butts to pay for school). I then met P at the bowling alley and after bowling, we had lunch and then came back to the apartment as she wanted to sleep. She napped while I played poker on the internet (lost $200, not my next profession, I guess).

She woke up after about a four hour nap and went in the other room. I didn't pay any attention, but when I wandered in to check on her, she was ironing my clothes! "No problem, I can take care you!". I took the opportunity to bring her all the wrinkled clothes in my closet and left her to her task. We then went out to dinner and a movie and came back home and just slept (no sex, I know-hard to believe!).

The next day, I called A, the "regular" girl that I am "working on" and she met me for lunch. She had school in the afternoon, so I said goodbye after lunch with a promise to see her when I get back from Pattaya. That night, I had a drink at the bar in front of NEP, and my ex walked by. I hadn't seen her in a couple of months, and things had been ugly before. She sat with me and we had a nice talk and maybe we can really "just be friends" now. Met the boys at Woodstock and related the Batam and Angeles tales and then hit Warbler for dinner.

After dinner, F suggested hitting Angel Witch and I arrived first along with J. It was one of J's regular hangouts, and he pointed out a beautiful girl with a fabulous body dancing who he said "had an attitude and never smiles". She smiled at me and I returned the smile. After she finished dancing, she came over and sat down next to me. J said he had never seen her approach a guy before. F yelled at me because it was the girl that he wanted to see and probably the only reason he suggested the bar in the first place.

Hell F, you wouldn't have taken her anyway, you never pay barfines in BKK. She asked my name, and I said "Butterfly". After we had chatted for a while, the Mamasan comes over and tells me that "she likes you, pay barfine". I didn't commit just yet, but I was "done". She told me that she wanted to go with me tonight, but thought that I didn't want her. I finally asked if she wanted to go with me and no mention was made of price, services offered or ST/LT. She got changed and off we went (I forgot to pay my bar bill and they had to chase me down-oops).

We got in a cab back to the apartment and I wasted no time in throwing her down on the bed and sticking my tongue down her throat. I started to remove her clothes and she said "shower?". Unlike F, I like my gals clean and I like to be clean for them, so we showered. Back in the bed, I tore the towel off to reveal a spectacular body, marred only by a strange bump on her tailbone, ruining an otherwise perfect ass. After some serious tonsil hockey, I rolled over and hoped she would take the clue and go to work on me. She didn't, so I resorted to the "give and you shall receive" method that has only failed once. After she was fairly "worked up", I moved into a 69 and she smoked with gusto.

We went at it for a good long time and I grabbed a condom, and stuck my dick in her face and told her to "make me hard". She got me real hard and I wrapped it and we did it every which way, finishing doggie (too bad about that weird bump on her ass, kind of ruined the visual). I asked if she wanted to stay the night or go home and she said "up to you". I said "no, up to you", and she said she wanted to stay.

I fondled her amazing breasts and kissed her and was quickly ready for round 2. I whispered to her that I liked when she smoked for me and she quickly went to work with great gusto and smoked for a good long time (she found the way to my heart!). I dug up another condom and we went at it until we were both exhausted. She gave me her phone number and I told her again that I was a big butterfly, but would like to see her again.

I asked her again if she wanted to stay the night or go home (kind of hinting that I wanted to sleep alone as I am going to Pattaya in the morning). She said that she would stay until 2 am and then go home (she is watching TV as I am typing this). She told me that she had been a cashier at the bar before and had only gone out with 5 Farangs (1 from Denmark, 2 from Singapore and 2 from England). Claimed to have not gone out in 2 months and turned down all offers from customers. Said that she liked me and thought I was "handsome too much".

Could be true, or could be a bargirl lie, but I don't care either way. I will see her again as she is a great performer with a great body (except for that damn ass bump!). We'll see if she is happy with 1000B when she leaves in 30 minutes. Off to Pattaya tomorrow (my soapy gal called me tonight, but she is 3rd on the list, so I may not get around to her). Life is good!

I knew there was I reason I needed to come to Pattaya (Feb 17,2001)

After my gal from last night ended up staying until 9 in the morning, I sent her on her way (she didn't take the 1000B I left under her purse, I had to run into the hall in my underwear to force her to take it). I got to the bus station and headed for Pattaya. A little 10 yr old French girl spent the first hour of the trip singing "Hit me baby one more time" over and over again very loudly. Then she jabbered non-stop the second hour, again very loudly. Several of the other passengers around me were more than slightly annoyed, and the parents never said a word to this brat to SHUT THE HELL UP!

I arrived alive, but the next time I hear the song "Hit me baby one more time", I will scream! Hit the hotel and then walked (OK, I ran) over to Soi Yodsak to look for my gal. She had not arrived, so I got the mamasan to phone her at home and wake her up. She was thrilled to hear my voice and said she would wake up and be there in an hour. I told her to go back to sleep and I would go have a 2 hour massage and come meet her after that. Went to Silom Sauna and had a 2 hour Thai massage that turned into an oil massage the second hour. If I wasn't meeting my gal in an hour, there would have been some wanking going on. As it was, she rubbed me in all the right places and got me quite worked up.

Tipped 150B for the slightly more than regular service. Showered as I was covered in oil, and returned to Soi Yodsak to find my gal waiting outside for me. I wasted no time in barfining her and returning to the hotel (I did ask her about the possible 3-some with her friend with "big milk", but she was not there yet and my gal didn't want to take anyone else). Back in the room, I tore her clothes off and we went at it like wild animals. We alternated fucking and sucking in every conceivable position and I finished by squirting in her mouth while stradling her face. She gobbled up every drop and then some and we collapsed on the bed exhausted.

We lay and watched TV and cuddled and she announced that she was "hungry for banana" again. She then gave me one of the most intense and best BJ's of my life (and that's saying a lot!). Tonight, we'll meet S and his "sand to the beach" gal for dinner. D is off on his own on a "virgin hunt" as we didn't think his gal would mix to well with mine (kinda opposite ends of the spectrum-a virgin and one of the nastiest girls in Pattaya). D, we expect a full report! I hope I can take 3 more days of this-she may kill me! What a way to die!

Lost one and then gained one (Feb 19, 2001)

After the 2 days with my Soi Yodsak BJ artist, I was ready to move on. I had called F, my go-go gal, the day before and had arranged to see her. I called her in the afternoon after Miss Yodsak left (we slept until past noon!), and she said that she was sick and would call me later. She phoned about 6 pm and told me that she was going to work tonight and needed to make money and that the 1000B I give her wasn't enough and said to go ahead and find another girl.

Wow, honesty from a Thai bar girl! I wasn't angry and instead was happy to go "hunting" tonight knowing that I had a couple of backups available if I didn't find anyone new that I liked. Met F and S and his gal and we hit the meatfest at Captain's Corner and then had ice cream at the mall. First bar we hit was Rodeo, where there were some fine breasts on display (big hooters, B!). Didn't get any smiles or eye contact until we were walking out, then she hits me with the big smile. If she had done that 30 minutes earlier, she would have been walking out with me instead of dancing still.

We then hit Happy-a-go-go as yesterday we had seen a lot of talent in there. I guess they had all been bar-fined, and the few that were left seemed disinterested. Then we hit Super Baby, where I wanted to check on a little cutie that had previously spent a night with G. I had been in several times and seen her, but had always been with another girl, so never had really spoken much to her. When we walked in the bar, she gave me a big smile and a soon as she was finished dancing, came over and sat with me.

She was extremely affectionate and I knew instantly that I would be taking her tonight. F and S went over to Super Girl to look for my gal there (I think F was going to offer her 1100B!), and left me alone with my new girl. I don't like to rush things, so we made small talk (her English was very limited, so I got to practice my very limited Thai), and held hands. I finally asked if she wanted to go with me tonight and got an enthustiastic yes.

Paid barfine and met the boys at Super Girl. My gal was not there, so she must have already found a tourist to pay her 3000B. A waitress that I know and is best friend's with my gal spotted me with my new girl and smiled knowingly, so I am sure she will get the full report.

We left and went to the Rooftop Bar. Lassie was occupied with a dorky, bald guy. Mole girl came over and said hello. She is leaving for Japan in a few days with her Air Force fiancee. They kept playing crappy rap music even though the bar was full of white people. S's gal was a bit tipsy (I think she had 2 whole drinks), so he headed home to put her to bed and I followed as I wanted to get to the hotel too. Once in the room, we kissed passionately and I ripped her clothes off. I knew she was small, but fully undressed she was SMALL! She is 25, but looks 18 and weighs all of 85 lbs! We showered together and continued our makeout session first in the shower and then to the bed.

It didn't seem like she was going to "eat the banana" on her own, so I commenced to munching on her very nice, but overly hairy (told her to trim it up for tonight!) snatch and gradually moved into my favorite position (69). She seemed shocked at first, but soon really got into it and we kept at it a good long time! After that, I straddled her face for a bit and let her "eat the banana" for a while longer, and then started the main event. Afterwards, we showered together again and cuddled on the bed and instantly started round 2. This time, she needed no prompting to "eat the banana", and we had another fantastic session. After showering again, we cuddled up in bed and I decided to "lay the cards on the table". I told her that I liked her very much, but I was not here on holiday and couldn't pay her what the Japanese do (she is very popular with them as she has the look that they like) and also told her that I was a big butterfly (I think she knew that already!). I told her that I would like to see her often and would like to take her out to movies, dinner, disco, etc., but could only give her 1000B and if she wanted to leave now it was OK.

She gave me a big hug and said that she liked me and 1000B was fine and she wanted to stay all night and see me again. I asked her about her other customers and she confirmed what we already knew, the Japanese often pay her 3000B for ST! One Japanese guy kept her for 5 days and ONLY gave her 12,000B (cheap bastard, what would his friends think!). She also told me that they "boom-boom small" and sometimes "no sex" as they have wives or girlfriends. What???? Anyway, we slept until 11 am and had lunch together and exchanged phone numbers and she is meeting me at 6 tonight. So, I lost one regular and replaced her within 3 hours with a new favorite! Life is good!

Last day in Pattaya (Feb 21, 2001)

I left Pattaya today feeling like a tourist on holiday leaving his beloved bar girl behind not knowing when he would see her again. But, knowing I'll be back in less than a month helps. Yesteday, after sending my newest sweetheart home for the day with instuctions to meet me at 6 pm, I headed off to Soi Post Office and somehow ended up walking past the Pump Station (don't have any idea how that happened). I grabbed the only girl sitting outside that wasn't hideous and took her upstairs for a "drink". I was the only cutomer upstairs and she turned on the porno TV, poured me a drink and told me to drop my pants. She earned her 100B tip as I took almost the whole alloted 30 minutes to blow my load in her mouth.

Another customer came in well after me and was done in about 2 minutes! I then went for a massage at Silom Sauna. Of course, I was pressured for the oil massage, but stuck with the 2 hour Thai massage. The gal that had given me an oil massage (and a nice HJ) the last trip kept coming in the cubicle to tease me and grab me about every 10 minutes, leaving her customer probably wondering what the hell was going on. After she was finished with her customer, she spent the last half hour of my massage in the room with us, "helping" out with the massage. "Helping" means she kept trying to grab my dick. The gal massaging me tells me that this girl "likes me too much". I told them both that I was no good and a huge butterfly, but it didn't discourage her. She ain't the best looker and she's way too old for me (28!), but I might take her one night on another trip as she is a nice girl.

My little (and I do mean little!) gal shows up at the hotel and we meet S and his gal and go bowling at PS Bowl. It's the first time that either gal has ever bowled before and my gal has a hard time lifting the 6 pound ball (it almost weighs more than her!), and wears childrens size shoes with the velcro straps. We bowl a couple of games and I actually bowl fairly well and gives me some good competition before "folding" in the last couple frames.

Then we had a quick dinner at Vientiene (we were seated in the homo section again!). Then we went to see the katoey cabaret at Alcazar. The girls enjoy this and there are half a dozen "girls" in the show that look pretty damn good. We headed to check out the Dollhouse as F had mentioned that they had imported the gals from BKK for the opening of the club. Saw a couple gals we knew there, including one that I "knew" fairly well. Also ran into J and his gal there, so we hung around and chatted with him for an hour.

Was "busted" again walking past my beer bar gal's place on the way to Tony's. Tony's has some great live American rock n roll music. I don't think the gals appreciated it quite as much as S and I did. The guitar player and the saxaphonist were fantastic. Also saw a ton of "talent" there, some attached and some obviously looking. Headed back to the hotel around 1:30 and didn't manage to sleep until almost 4 am. She had given herself a nice "haircut" as per my request yesterday, and we enjoyed an extended 69 session with fingers and tongues entering various orifices, sometimes at the same time. After almost an hour of round 2, I got tired before I could finish, and just decided to give it up and sleep.

We slept in a nice spoon position most of the night and when S called me at 10 am to say he was headed home, I woke her up properly. I packed and she said that she didn't want me to go and would miss me too much-ooooohhhhh! I told her that I would see her in a month and promised not to forget her and headed for the bus station. On the bus ride, I got a call from T, my former Fantasia stunner who found herself a big, fat, old, bald and ugly boyfriend (no offense to the big, the fat, the old, the bald, and the ugly-if you are one or two of these, it's OK, but all five and ugggghhhhh!).

I couldn't hear her over the noise of the bus and the two Indians sitting behind me jabbering in Punjabi at the top of their fucking lungs, so I told her to call me back in a couple hours (she never did, oh well). My last trip to Pattaya for about a month as I must return to America for a visit.

Life is still good!

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by rusty:

It would be intresting to know how many girls you get through a month in various ways!

A buddy of mine actually documents and counts his girls. I once figured 60 (different) girls in my first 60 days in Thailand, but lost track a long time ago.

Ranger

Archived