What a Place! The Elfman Trip...

elfman36

Well, I've finally absorbed everything that happened to me after being home now for over a week, and I must be honest, I still haven't recovered from the most unique city and vacation of my life.

I arrived after a hellaciously long flight from LAX - Taipei - BKK and was just juiced up to the max about being finally in Thailand. I, for one, particularly enjoyed the Taipei-BKK part of the flight just because it was so interesting to see SE Asia from the sky. If you've flown as much as me, you get really bored with looking down at America and it was kind of an enjoyable prelude to be able to see a new landscape down below.

Anyway, when I arrived at D. Muang what was nice since I had studied so much what to expect, it was no problem getting a Taxi to my hotel. (Majestic Suites) The hotel was exactly what I was looking for; functional, clean, modern, and CHEAP! Who needs to spend time and blow money that could be spent elsewhere more enjoyably? A firm recommendation for those like me.

I had just about everything mapped out on a loose itinerary of what I wanted to do, and fixed with a downloaded map of the Sukhumvit Rd. area with all highlighted "attractions", I headed on my quest for Sanuk!

First stop? Of course, NEP which was just around the corner from my hotel! It was about 1:00 p.m. so nothing was happening and the only p**sy to be seen was the animal-feline variety, so getting my bearings for later I thought I would do what I'm sure many a fellow newbian does, and that is getting my first "Soapie" from Annie's! I must tell you, I giggled when I found the place... "just like all the photos and just where they said!", I thought. Then, and I suppose this another newbie reaction and maybe some of you can remember this, my heart was racing as I realized what was in store for me very soon... as I climbed the stairs, entered the door.... there it was! My first "fish bowl" glimpse. GEEEEZ! What a sight...! and all for me to just choose? Well, I know from the reports, that Annie's isn't well known for it's top-of-the-line lookers, but for your first time, I gotta tell you, I could find easily a few 7-9's, and coming this all this way, they seemed like supermodels to me at the moment! God-Dang! These chicks are so exotic, my heart was still pounding as the mamasan asked me: "Welcome, this your first time?" "Errrr-Uhhhh, No! I've been here twice before..." Yeah, right! She and I both knew the B.S. I was depositing, but I'm sure she's heard it all before, so with my best poker-face I pick....."ummmmm #57!" Give the Baht...."Damn, what's the purple one worth? Oh well, I'll just count it out like I wear glasses but don't have them on... Yeah, that'll get me by...."

Well, here comes this petite, long-black haired thing with these beautiful eyes.... and dang! "I'm actually in Annies!"

Needless to say, the usual occurs in the room and it is heaven for a man who just spent the last 18 hours in a plane or an airport to experience!

I know some of you old pros out there are smiling and maybe laughing at this newbie, but WOW... what a way to start a vacation! And it only cost the equivalent of less than $35? To get this super sensual massage, French-kissing, BJ, and genuine GFE sex? From a 20 year old? Are you kidding me? Oh my god! Bangkok, where did you come from!

I still feel that way. After I got the first notch in the old belt, I succumbed to the inevitable and had to stagger back to hotel, and had a wonderful nap for about 4 hours. Jet lag took a good two days to completely go away.

Must go for now, but I'll throw some more up later.... (Next, NEP first time..)

Cheers,

Elfman

Well..... let's just say the pounding that was in my heart the first few days have been replaced by a noticeable absence of pounding in the bedroom since I've returned! I swear my penis has been looking up at me and saying: "What was that?... 6 days of mind-blowing, life changing, spine tingling sex and then nothing back home!?"

I haven't thought of how to answer him though.... He's got a point! I have been eating at a few Thai restaurants since coming home and I've definitely got his attention. The waitresses are taking on a whole new appeal, you know... I just think he's spoiled.

Cheers,

Elfman

[ October 07, 2001: Message edited by: elfman36 ]

Wow!,

I'm impressed you made it all the way to Annie's! That was my first/only/last goal in LOS, and I didn't make it a block past the hotel. Now that I think about it, I only rounded that corner once to go to an exchange booth. Maybe this November I may get further away from the Nana Hotel.

Sounds like you had fun, looking forward to more episodes.

T

elfman36,

I know how you feel after just getting back myself. I didn't want to return home at all. I even called the airline and extended by visit by 2 days. After arriving home, I had the "Bangkok Blues" so bad. I would find myself logging in to the message board and reading, but not absorb anything. I have been back almost 5 days and just got airline quotes to return. Will this wear off soon?

I will post a few trip reports soon. I also like you passed thru the airport, exchanged money got to my hotel in near record time.

I, like the others will look forward for more reports from you.

LeoTex

PS; I wonder how "old hippie" is doing

Archived