STD tests....Soi 11 Clinic?

Yeah, I guess "all he treats is std's" because apparently I'm his only "patient" in several months. I've walked by there many times a day both before and after seeing him, and there has never, ever been anyone in their....Just him sitting in the back reading a newspaper or something.

But the signs on his window says he treats everything, so maybe your reasoning is "there's alot of std's in sukumwit area so that's all he treats"...not good reasoning.

Apparently, noone here knows of any other doctor that has a "clinic" (office) outside a hospital....Maybe he's the only one in bangkok....and not doing too well.

This is off the topic a little but I will be in Bangkok off and on from January 13-29. I was going to buy a snorkling mask for safe-sex muff diving and have the glass replaced with prescription lenses. I assume that it would be a lot cheaper in Thailand than in the U.S. Has anyone else done this and any recommendations on where?

jack :help:

PrinterFumes said:Apparently, noone here knows of any other doctor that has a "clinic" (office) outside a hospital....Maybe he's the only one in bangkok....and not doing too well.
Eh? There are 100's in Bangkok alone! Go down just about any major soi in the non-farang ghetto.

Cheers,

SD

Archived