Phuket Disaster - Now is the time.

Kiwi

Hi all you guys,

This great country has given all of us some fantastic times.

Now here is an opportunity for those of us who are in Thailand to help and go and DONATE BLOOD.

I am out of the country but I shall donate to a fund the Govt. is setting up here.

Come on chaps here is OUR chance to show the Thais we are folk filled with desire to help those who need.

Thanks in anticipation,

Kiwi.

I'm O neg...

I'd love to give but not around until mid Feb!

Any organizations that you reco for aid to the local population. Or ways some of us might help out!

We are a large group mainly in love with Thailand that visit often/ live here...I'm sure alot would love to help out is some way!

SkiBum!

KS...might want to start up something!

I haven't seen any requests for blood donations. Most ot the injured seem to have cuts or broken bones. Nice thought though. If I hear of any requests, I'll post them here.

p.s. Off of the internet:

<< Moved the entire island of Sumatra about 100 feet toward the southwest; first tsunami in the Indian Ocean since 1883. >>

That's what makes the forum so much a credit to belong to...a great response to the needs of others.

Great stuff you guys,well done!!

Kiwi.

Khunsanuk,

Pss. If we could start a fund collection,I would be more than happy to make a (start ) contribution.

Archived