Jobs do not pay enough, so must work as prostitute

jasmine

[color:"red"] I'm a teacher and my job doesn' t pay enough to keep up with all the bar girls I shag (excluding the girlfriend) so maybe with my dreamy good looks and swarthy manner I could shag white girls and charge them.

[/color]

Sure, go for it and do see any girl will pay for your performance. :(

Jasmine

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 years later...

I agree the average salaries are to low, but the effetc here of raisning minimum wage has usually been inflatrion, which offsets the raise...the guy at the bottom breaks even, or worse, and the guy in the middle gets burned, also hurts small business so they say...

Happened to many,, way too many!!!!

HB

Happened to many,, way too many!!!!

HB

looking back on the opening post,have things changed that much since then?.

i appreciate that a professional worker should have a higher wage than a BG and rightly so as a BG can negotiate extra cash with customers and i see why 'good' girls delve into the seedier side of life if they need to.

last Christmas one of my bars would cash up at the end of the night and each lady was handed 200bt for the shift and i was told any extras from drinks etc would be logged and paid at the end of the month.

reading the opening post about there should be a minimum wage of 200bt in 2004,has that minimum wage for workers outside the bar scene changed that much in 8 years?.

Its well known that Thailand has one of the fastest growing economies and is a favourite for foreign investors seeking access to Emerging market growth.How will this effect the PfP scene ? My guess is that as wages and living standards rise in LOS there will be fewer girls wanting to enter the industry and those that do will still demand the same 2-3 x premium remuneration over a standard factory job that exists at the moment.So,alongside further devaluation of the £ and $ its only going to get more expensive in LOS :twocents::stirthepo:cheerleader:

the salary are low shure, but most works as prostitutes because its an easy job with you can earn a lot of money. Another point is the growing materialism from young thai people.

You sound just like the Thai fuckwads who've never had to lay on their back for a baht. It's EASY, huh? Okay, let's meet tonight, and I'll shove my cock in your ass for an amount of money that you couldn't otherwise make in a month, but which you're making in two hour's time. I'm sure you'll find that activity EASY.

Archived