would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

Having been to nana plaza last night i returned to Suckhumvit about 130 am .... and could not help notice so many girls now standing around and looking for guys..(more than usual)..

It got me thinking have many guys Picked up like this ...

may be its me .. but it does not seem quite right .. pick up a bar or gogo yes but on the street no..

its just got me thinking now!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met some on the 'street', who were very interesting. Many held regular jobs. There are also those who do not 'work', steal, lie and cheat, but there are many who supplement their income in this fashion.

Those that have a regular job can be found Saturday night and early Sunday night. This is about the only time they can get out.

no sadly.

great in the bedroom but never a thought from either of us about getting together permanently,just fuck fuck fuck.... :up:

however i did meet Mrs Sayjann but unlike you and others i lost my nerve at the last moment and never bought her to my Country when i had the chance.... :doah:

biggest regret of my life....... :banghead:

Keith...

Picked up many over the years, some good experiences some not so. Girls from other areas in the city hang around suk after 2 am nowadays, but I understand that if you're a thermae regular you'll have troubles finding the same high quality girls hitting the streets late at night ::

Archived