would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes! The street pickup experience lives! My latest street whore hangs out near Robinson's, AND her roommate does too. She's a looker, with a daytime job (I've even been to her workplace to see her), and her roommate/regular-job workmate does the street with her. I've even done them both together. My honey is bi, the roommate was shy until we got her horny, and the roommate really got off to watching the two of us screwing. I swear by the street pickups.

Yep,

My experience also..

Many girls who have daytime jobs. The cream of the crop can be found here. No joke. My best ever experiences are from here.

Wanna find an awesome double-header? Walk down lower Suk at 4am. Truth is you'll never find these girls in a disco. My very best duo ever, was found on a doorstep at 3am. My second and third best, were also found there. ;)

It's amazing what you can find, if willing to put in the time and some effort. I'm not sure why it is, but there is a remarkable selection late at night. And in almost all cases, these are not girls who can be found anytime else. Just two girls, who wannna get fucked, and know where to go, to make it happen. They are not your usual Nana plaza girls. More a freelancing pair, out for some fun.

HT

One lady who used to walk the streets late at night and worked out of Thermae, recently got married to a Doctor.

I would say the street action is where the bulk of the ladies get picked up from. There are some who go out 1-2 times a week, and there are some who get laid 1-3 times a day.

haha! Sounds to me like you are suffering from the long term withdrawal from sanuk. Price you pay.

To the OP'er: Of course i pick up from the street. Guys who say they would not and only go with the safe gogo girls do not make sense to me. The rare times when i have a problem with a girl, its usually a gogo girl. One that I barfined. If its a gogo girl that I meet on the street after closing then no problems. Expectations are different on suk.

One woman who worked the streets changed here venue and went to work at soi 7 beer garden. After a few years of that, she went to work at a bar at NEP. She said the money sucked and what she made getting laid sucked also.

So now she is back at soi 7 beer garden, that is, when she is not also working the streets.

Another woman I know, drinks so much whiskey, that her voice generally sounds likes a man instead of a woman. She is tall and does not look like a hooker. When I first saw her, I thought she was a lady boy. She works the street and claims she makes about 6-7000 baht a day. I have asked what does she do with all of her money. She buys more whiskey and takes yaa-baa to counter the whiskey.

[color:"white"] . . . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . [/color] :chili:[color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili: [color:"white"] . . . . . [/color] :chili:

Archived