would you pick up from the street?

keith doug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lusty said:

Is this the one with the bazooka tits who was constantly getting them out? :p

Yeah, and she's quite a pest. Still begs me for a drink every time even though I haven't bought her one in over 2 years. Guess she has to hustle the drinks pretty hard as it's the only way she's going to make any money.

Ranger

You do realise that Themae girls are below the street, don't you Keith? Did you think you could go back there and demand a refund from the bar? :dunno:

I just found the most intelligent Thai girl I've ever been with on the street between Soi 3 and 5. University educated and tall with great tits, not only did she speak great English but ... she could use the Smint dispenser! (You'd think it's simple but I've never found a bar girl who could work it out. They always hand it back to me with a puzzled look after 5 minutes.)

There was a downside to this intelligence, of course. I couldn't trick a photo or video out of her, however sneakily I tried. (She even started reading the camera manual!)

[color:"green"] she could use the Smint dispenser! (You'd think it's simple but I've never found a bar girl who could work it out. They always hand it back to me with a puzzled look after 5 minutes.) [/color]

Keep looking, there are some BG that can handle the test. :yay:

I have generally been put off the Sukhumvit freelancers by the ones woh are there between Soi 3 and 7 even in early evening - just look like a ragged/dirty bunch and plenty of karoeys in the mix.

But as some have said a freelancer is a freelancer and I have certainly taken my share from Nana Disco and CM2, Thermae etc.

Just something about the really smutty ones you see on Sukhmuvit sometimes is not attractive for me. Maybe like the original poster it is just an image thing, they make me think of the desperate, drug addicted street girls you find in the west.

Some of those free lancers between Soi 3 and Soi7 also spend time in Thermae, the Soi 7 Beer Garden, Grace, in and around NEP and Nana Disco.

I would not rate Thermae in the same class as CM2. Just does not compare.

As a side though, has anybody seen who is driving the Lotus that is parked in the Q bar parking lot sometimes? Just curious. Nice car.

Just out of interest anyone ever picked up one of the Russian freelancers?

Anyone going to admit it? ::

Its crossed my mind a couple of times when I've been in town for a couple of weeks and start looking for something different, but then it always kicks in how illogical it is to travel 6000 miles to pay to shag a farang.

I did meet up with one of the locals for a late lunch one day who told me he had been propositioned by one outside the Grace on his way there. Short time 500b

Archived