morlam styles?

thai3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Peter,

:topic:

Is it possible that you could make an mp3 cd with various examples of the styles you do know, featuring top artists and songs? I would be buying!

I believe it could be a hit among the members here who are interested in thaii music but don't have a clue where to start, and what to look for.

Cheers!

Hi,

Peter actually emailed me a while back with the idea of adding some songs to this site which could be played directly from this site. We have recently hired a guy here at the office who I think could write such a (Flash-based) program.

So, if there is any interest in this, please let me know and I'll see what we can do.

(One concern I do have though is about the legality of this, i.e. playing songs I do not own nor am paying royalties of)

Sanuk!

khunsanuk said:

(One concern I do have though is about the legality of this, i.e. playing songs I do not own nor am paying royalties of)

Isn't this pretty much what we are doing with Grouper? As long as they are set so they can't be downloaded, it should be OK, shouldn't it? Otherwise you could do 30 second snippets a la Amazon.

Archived