New Year round -up

MrX

Tik is working. She spends a lot of time upstairs chilling out though. Her dancing appears sluggish and lackluster if occasionally illuminated by a habitual lasciviousness. Christian still drops by pretty regularly, but they tend to threesomes now, usually with Miss Surin. I am fairly sure this causes Tik some pain but what can she do? When she has money she often doesn?t work, staying away for days at a time. Other girls say she fucks too much?.

James is OK. His job worked out alright. He has dropped by a few times recently once trying to take IP ?long time? which is a hard thing to pull off?.. Predictably he offered her not enough and noses were put out of joint.

Miss Surin cut her hair (as did Tik) and looks a little bit 50?s. Money still goes home at a trickle and she sponges off me sometimes. On any night she may be there, listless or engaged according to the rhythms of the moment. She is one of the few who admits to enjoying the work??

The customer who I was ditched for in the story ?Forgiveness? is around. I am not sure whether they ever got it on again but the other night she reminded me that I had glanced off him once before. As much as year earlier he had been sitting with Nit the opposite side of the stage. She looked pretty disgruntled and before I slunk home I connived a movable barfine with the waiting staff to allow her to bail out any time which she did. He is now the ?boyfriend? of another Bar dancer who lives in my Soi?.

The dek serve called Pisow in ? Rubicons? left a short while after the ?accident? to go and work in Buriram. She stayed there until very recently but just a few days ago came to Bangkok.. She was mainly visiting but also looking to work again in the Bar though currently there is no opening. Reportedly fat now?.

Nit is six months pregnant and is living with a falang in Bangkok This will be her third child. She had worked in the bar for just about 2 years. Though I guess her family?s immediate financial difficulties are resolved pious hopes go out for her serenity in the longer term?..

Our favourite waitress has been working on the Cowboy for 15 years! Every year, in this season, the exbargirls now married to falang come home from Switzerland or wherever. They trail kids and candy and en route to Surin call at the Bar to say hello. She says 8 out of 10 Bar-dancers find true love with foreigners!

Certainly Miss Sukothai discovered a falang a few months ago and left the bar

Miss FH is dancing now though she took months off to stay with a Thai boyfriend who was then sadly called away to the military.

Sa has moved from Phra Kanong to I don?t remember where. Her thing with the Cowboy bar owner is still off and on. She never has any money yet refuses to work. This week-end she is at home with IP and Miss Surin near the Cambodian border. Together.

>Miss FH is dancing now though she took months off to stay with a Thai boyfriend who was then sadly called away to the military. <

Pleased to hear she does have a boyfriend. Wow, he'll have his hands full!

Say hello from me when you see her next. Don't know yet when I can be there next.

Archived