4 Days In Pattaya - Day 3 & 4

Steve

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gsoutien, the short answer is yes. The long answer is Hell yeah! I'm going to assume you have never been to Pattaya. Just a guess on my part, if you have, you're a stronger man than me.

Pasathai and Pattaya127, you've summed it up better than I.

I'll quote a song called 'One Headlight' by the Wallflowers.

"..I haven't changed but I know I'm not the same." That's the effect of LOS on me in a nutshell. Unless someone comes up with something better....and cheaper, I'm stuck!

Chocolat Steve: Yes, I have been to Pattaya. As a matter of fact, I just came back from there last week after two weeks of vacation (my 4th trip this year.)

On the contrary, I think you are a stronger man than I am. Nearly 40 hours to get there and back for only 4 days of fun is just a bit too much for me. Power to you. smile.gif" border="0

[ November 03, 2001: Message edited by: gsoutien ]

Chocolate Steve!

enjoyed the reports tremendously and can't wait for my upcoming trip.....4 days is truly amazing....I once did a 7 day trip and similarly didn't sleep much to avoid missing any action but you have certainly set a new level for short trip from afar-I figure we can all sleep when we're dead....btw, you quaff those lipos like water, be a bit careful you don't o.d. on the multivitamins they contain(especially the Vit .A.)...the caffeine they contain is pretty high dose as well but obviously no problem for khun sateeb!!!!

just curious, do you fly thai airways from LA, and is it non-stop??? to me a favorite airline, alas they do not stop in Hawaii..... crazy.gif" border="0

Traveldog, Usually Cathay Pacific. About 13-14 hrs to Hong Kong and then after a couple hour lay over another 2.5 hours to BKK.

Thai Airways once, but that was in Tokyo. I've not had the opportunity to take a non stop flight.

Thanks for the comments; will slow down in my December trip. I'll cut back on the Lipo, but I'm not much of a drinker and don't want to keep guzzling orange drinks or coke's all night.

Chocolate Steve,

Uggg, your flight sounds gruesome.....we do about 9hrs to korea or japan, then 3&1/2 hrs to Bang....but my oh my, how energized I feel once I hit the runway at Don Muang....told my friends about your 4 dayer and they don't believe...especially from LA!!!!

Anyway, I stopped drinking a year ago and I have done considerable experiments of trying different non-alcoholic drinks.....I agree the orange juice/pepsi/fantas, basically all sweet and as much as I like coffee whether hot or cold, all that caffeine is not too good for my 47 yo heart, they all get to be a bore.....soooo, I do soda water(nam sodaaah!) with lime wedge.....can add little lipo, oj or what have you to spice it up if too bland but is more refreshing/tolerable and probably a lot healthier over a long eve of bar-hopping/drinking....anyway, you might want to try.....chok dee laugh.gif" border="0

They need a Concorde flight to LOS from the other LOS (Los Angeles).

How long would that be anyway? If it could cut about 4-6 hours off my 18 hour total flight, I'd come up with the extra money somehow...as long as no one is behind me pulling on my seat.

chocolat steve :

I think they have those seat pullers on evey flight, they probably pay extra just to do it.

smile.gif" border="0

i can just picture a concord load of horny guys headed for los, they would probably still be in a hurry in anticitpation.

I note on my NW buss class flight, no shaving kits this time

I guess the think ben ladins men may take over the plane and give everyone a shave.

Archived