Mommy, sister won't share!!!!

Ranger

Yesterday, took 2 sisters (same mama, same papa) back to the hotel. Curiously, the younger sister has worked in the scene for 1 1/2 years, where the older one has only been working a couple months. Thus, the younger sister spoke great English and acted as the "boss". This was my second attempt at sisters, the last one not being so good as the younger sister was too shy. There was no shyness problem this time, but another problem arose.

Things started off well, with both girls working on me in tandem. When it came time to switch to other activities, the younger sister wouldn't let me near the older sister. She kept saying "Only me, I like you much, only me!". I assumed that she would get tired and I could move on to the other sister at some point, but she was insatiable, ordering me to do this and do that. I really didn't mind as she was the one that I really liked anyway. This went on for hours and hours and I kept trying to coax her to at least let her sister join in, but she wouldn't hear of it. "No, no only me, only me". I finally collapsed in exhaustion, and told her to rest now. Instead of resting, she gave me a one hour tongue bath!

Needless to say, she is in my room now and this time it's only her. I may have a keeper, stay tuned!

Ranger

Ranger,

As usual a good report on your sanuking activities. I don't know how you do it living there. I'd be like a kid in a sweet shop. Keep up the good work and please keep the reports coming.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Last trip, I got one girl out of a bar at Clinton, a few days later, I tried for her younger sister. The older girl yelled several things of which I only caught Jai-daem! and Mai-dee! and a lot of arm and fist waiving, followed by a scissor like snipping motion with her hand. Needles to say, I laughed as though I was joking (I wasn't) and showed the younger to her seat...ah what coulda been...

So while the one sister was on you, what did the other sister do? just stand there and watch? now that's just twisted... smile.gif" border="0

By my experience, you could be on really treacherous grounds trying to take two sisters. If you take them both at the same time, since they agreed I suppose the danger is minimal. But trying to take them at different times could really get one or both of them riled up. As they say, Thais keep in a lot of things, but when they do get mad they explode. Given the basic values system of some of these girls, that snipping motion she made with her fingers could be the least of your worries.

Particularly 'pee-saow' are expected to sort of look after 'nawng-saow' and other siblings. Be advised.

Cathead,

As you are a newbie to this board i don't think it very wise to start saying a long time member is a liar. If you read Rangers other trip stories and fellow board members trip stories concerning ranger i very very very much doubt there is any ill truth involved. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

Archived