I should have known better!

Ranger

Gee, have you ever heard me say that before? Tonight, I once again ignored my instincts and things ended badly. Funny, as earlier in the evening at Woodstock, I was bragging to Stickman and Khun Sanuk that I never had arguments with girls over money. After hitting Rock Hard and G-Spot, I went with Z-Man to the Dollhouse as he hadn’t been before. I spotted a girl on stage that I had almost taken 3 times, but for one reason or another, had always backed off. The first time was because she had asked for 2000B for ST and I laughed at her and then my friends showed up and laughed at her. In later visits, that episode seemed to be forgotten and money was never discussed. Tonight, she was pissed at me as 2 nights previous, I had been at the Dollhouse with my girlfriend. The whole time she was dancing, she was making faces and throat-slashing gestures at me. Z-man observed that if she didn’t like me, she would be ignoring me instead of putting on the little show.

After she finished dancing, she took her sweet time before coming over and talking with me. Then, she gave me shit about having a wife. I told her “No, only girlfriend and I am big butterfly”. She said “Pay bar, I tired dancing”. I knew better right then, but she was a hottie and after she pestered me a few more times to pay bar, I figured “what the hell”. I did remind her of our first price discussion and made sure she understood that she was only getting 1000B. She spoke very little English and my Thai is basic, but I’m quite sure she understood and agreed. I told her I would be back to get her in 1 hour as I wanted to take Z-Man to Thermae as he hadn’t been there either. We hung out and watched the freak show and my crazy Aussie buddy showed up and entertained us with tales of some of his recent adventures (this guy makes my life seem tame by comparison!). I made it back to Dollhouse just in time to watch the Nanapong boys try to put somebody in a taxi that had had more than a few too many! My girl was waiting and ready and we headed to the ST hotel. She wasn’t shy and got more than a little wet when I ventured south. However, my always faithful method of “give and you shall receive”, only produced a few tentative licks. I unburied my head from her lap and lay down and pointed her in the right direction, but again all I got were “lollipop” licks. I decided to move along to the main event, and it was real good. So good, I went back for seconds and she seemed to enjoy herself as well.

Afterwards, we talked, and I reminded her of a previous conversation where she answered affirmative to the “Do you smoke?” question. She said “Can, but only with condom”. I said “Mai pen rai”, but indicated that this precluded her from receiving future business and we dressed and I put the agreed upon 1000B under her purse. She picked it up and held up 1 finger. “Yes, 1000B”. She said “I want 2000B” and had completely forgotten the agreement in the bar. We go back and forth a few times “1000B” “No, 2000B”, and I finally just leave and get in a taxi (of course she only got the 1000B). Then, to top off the night, when I get home, my girlfriend wants to be serviced and wasn’t real pleased when I wouldn’t take care of her. Anyone want to join me when I pay my next visit to the Dollhouse?

Ranger

The Dollhouse has some cute girls, but they seem to have a mafia that demands higher prices - 1500 s/t, 3000 l/t - as standard, even when they know you.

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

However, my always faithful method of “give and you shall receive”, only produced a few tentative licks

I remember you had a seperate thread for this some time ago. I used to use that method, but after a few failures with that, I find my best method is to, well, kinda coax or plead with them.

Even if they're really reluctant, if I emphasize how horny it'll make me - key phrases - "only a few minutes..", "it'll make me finish more quickly".. and "..if you don't, I'm going to take a loong time"

they'll get down to it.

No failures in 5 months. smile.gif" border="0

Hay Ranger, I have often thought about asking you out for a drink sometime but now I am a little afraid to be seen with you. I am not fond of broken wisky glasses or beer bottles being smashed over my head. If I were you I would stay far away from the Dollhouse. I have never taken a girl from there because I never get good vibes from the girls who work there. As for getting head, I almost never get head from Bangkok GOGO Bar Girls. I just never seem to have any luck with that. I do much better in Pattaya. I tend to go for the younger GOGO girls and they don't seem to be really into giving head, but, I really don't care as I just love to eat pussy as long as it is young and clean, I just can't get enough. This bit about the girl wanting 2000. baht is bullshit I would have gone bollistic if she would of said that to me. I would have told her that I don't have that kind of money and even if I did I would never pay that much for ST Pussy. Anyway I always enjoy your posts. Tomorrow, I will be at Five Star 1 Bar Soi Cowboy at 8:00 P.M. If you are around say hello it would be nice to meet you. MCJIMMYS

quote:

Originally posted by MCJIMMYS:

As for getting head, I almost never get head from Bangkok GOGO Bar Girls. I just never seem to have any luck with that. I do much better in Pattaya. I tend to go for the younger GOGO girls and they don't seem to be really into giving head,..

Try the pleading technique, McJimmy, try the pleading technique. I go for the same girls.

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by bibblies:

Even if they're really reluctant, if I emphasize how horny it'll make me - key phrases - "only a few minutes..", "it'll make me finish more quickly".. and "..if you don't, I'm going to take a
loong
time"

they'll get down to it.

No failures in 5 months.
smile.gif" border="0

Good tricks!As I said before a no doesn't always mean a no

I also added a wink.gif" border="0 and it got deleted frown.gif" border="0

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: luisBKK ]

Well, I can finally post. I couldn't even look at the board becaues I was way too depressed after spending 3 weeks in LOS. I finally mustered the courage to post again. It was an honor to meet Ranger and a few other members/administrators of the board.

Ranger showed me an awesome evening at the Dollhouse, Thermae, G-Spot and I think Rock Hard. Ranger and I were talking about the types of women we like, and it seems we both like the same type. We both like them small, but that night, we both got girls of a little thicker model, not the tiny petite 95 pounds or less. The girl Ranger got was maybee 100-107 pounds. Defenitaley not an ounce of fat on their bodies. Rangers girl was totally hot. After the Thermae, I went back to G-spot and looked for the girl Ranger showed me the night before, which I ended up barfining the next night. By far the most beautiful girl I had sex with. Back to the present night. After she wasn't anywhere to be found, I headed over to Carnival to look for a girl who I had talked to a few times as she was going to work. She was very petite and very cute. She had already been barfined ST by someone else. I had the same result the 2 other nights I went to get her, so I never got to take her out. I didn't feel like drinking anymore Kloster, so I wanted Mekong and Lipo. They didn't have any Lipo, so I gave the hostess 60 baht to get me a few bottles. 5 minutes later, I was drinking my second favorite drink in Thailand. I watched the girls go round and round a few times and decided I wanted to play with some big tits tonight. I spotted the one and we had great eye contact and big big smiles. I knew she would be fun. I motioned for her to come over when she was done dancing to have a drink with me. She instantly when done dancing, came over and had a drink and chatted with me. As we were sitting there, the girl I had intended to barfine the previous nights decided to show up after her ST. She saw me sitting there with someone else, and had a look of disappointment. She was graceful about it, she kept looking at me, but that was it. No one in Carnival knew I originally wanted her, so she didn't lose face. She just kept on dancing in her street clothes. An opportunity if she would have been the 10-15 minutes earlier, would have been taken by Z-Man. I do not regret getting the girl I had gotten already. I tried dancing Thai with her in the bar. All of the girls in the bar were watching me( no I wasn't on stage) laughing and having a good time also. We decided to go back to the hotel for a little naughty dancing. I love having their ass wiggling around in my hands as I go to town eating on their pussy. After about an hour, I couln't stand it anymore and had to have sex. We did a repeat in the morning. What an incredible night. After I asked her if she wanted me to get her again tonight, but only if she brought a friend, she said she only like guys. Oh well. Read my reply to Club Eden in "general" as I took care of this need.

ZMAN Z28

Archived