There's always somebody ...

Flashermac

QUAKE PERVERT SELLS ORPHANS

Jan 9 2005

A TSUNAMI sex beast boasted to The People last week: "Things are good - I'm busier than ever."

Nirat Srisamanawat, who sells boys as young as 12 to British and other perverts in the Thai sex capital Pattaya, is rubbing his hands in glee at a sickening business boom triggered by the tidal disaster.

Evil Nirat can't believe his luck as hundreds of traumatised and vulnerable children are moved to orphanages around the undamaged resort.

And the 62-year-old monster offered a People undercover investigator posing as a paedophile a homeless 13-year-old boy for £30 an hour.

While caring folk across the globe give cash to help the orphans of the waves, Nirat is already counting the money he will make from turning them into sex slaves.

A source in the Thai sex industry said: "Nirat is convinced he is going to make a fortune through his network of globetrotting perverts.

"He just sees all these homeless orphans as a meal ticket. He's going to cash in."

International aid organisation Unicef and child-protection groups warned last week that paedophiles and child traffickers are plotting how to exploit the disaster across Asia.

Today The People exposes callous Nirat and reveals how the tragic tsunami orphans are easy prey for cunning perverts like him as the hard-pressed authorities struggle to safeguard kids.

Nirat, who has been exploiting homeless youngsters for 20 years in the Thai sex capital Pattaya while posing as a respectable beach photographer, is...

PROWLING shopping centres and parks looking for vulnerable waifs and strays to pose for "innocent" photos.

GROOMING them to take part in sex acts with adults, then selling them for sex to strangers.

TOURING the gay go-go bars and clubs in Pattaya's "Boys Town" district selling disgusting photo sets to like-minded sickos.

DRUMMING UP potential new customers for the orphans through a network of Britsh paedophile contacts.

Nirat, a grandfather himself, boasted: "Things are good - I'm busier then ever."

Earlier outlining his sick business he said: "I can always find new boys because there are plenty around. Many have no parents or families. I just take them home, scrub them up a bit and they turn out beautiful."

Our investigator was introduced to him at a gay pick-up joint by a paedophile from north London who regularly visits Pattaya in search of rent boys.

The boys in that club were male pole dancers in their late teens.

When our investigator said they were too old, Nirat offered to show him a photo portfolio of youngsters he calls "chickens". Next day he turned up by moped at the five-star Montien Hotel and produced two photo albums.

Each contained over 20 explicit pictures of boys taken in the shower, bathroom and bedroom of his home.

He wanted 2,000 baht (£30) for each set. He said: "You must be careful if you want to sleep with any of them because the police here are very hot and it is dangerous taking them back to your hotel.

"Don't worry though, you can always come to my house and I will bring the boy to you." Nirat then wrote down his address and said he charged another £30 an hour to supply a boy for sex.

He said: "I like them myself between 12 and 15 years and I can get you one about 13 years old for tomorrow if you would like to meet him.

"Just show this address to a taxi driver. They all know where I live."

Our investigator turned up next day at Nirat's home - a small house surrounded by mango and palm trees in the suburb of Banglamun. As we sat in his lounge sipping fruit juice the self-confessed child molester said: "I picked the boy up for you last night and he's gorgeous. He's a bit shy and doesn't speak English but he knows what to do. Don't give him the money though, give it to me and I'll make sure he gets a tip."

Our man was then ushered up a polished wooden staircase to a spare bedroom and told to wait while the boy finished a breakfast bowl of noodles.

He was introduced to Tong, a homeless 13-year-old. He fidgeted nervously as he sat on the bed and tried desperately to force a smile. To spare the poor boy's anguish our man invented an excuse to leave and shooed the lad away.

Nirat named several British perverts as regular customers.One of them is disgraced ex-teacher Ronald Stebbing, 58, from Bolton, Lancs, who runs a gay pick-up bar called Muttleys in Pattaya.

Another close pal of Stebbing and Nirat is balding Jimmy Byrne, 46, the former owner of a gay bar in Liverpool called The Curzon Club who spends several months a year in Pattaya feeding his lust.

Nirat, whose sick business mind was racing last week as he watched TV images of the tsunami orphans, added: "I have many customers from England, Germany, the USA and other countries. Like me, they like small boys."

http://www.people.co.uk/...

[shortened URL description - KS]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F- can you retitle that URL so the screen doesn't spread so much?

RE, the article:

Let's consider the source, however. Article sounds like much sensationalism. True, not true, hard to tell.

Here's a sample of today's headlines from this rag. I particularly like "FIVE-STAR FIENDS

Britain's most dangerous killers and sex monsters are moving into five-star luxury suites at taxpayers' expense... more:

CAPRICE BUST UP WITH LOVER OVER PRINCE

Supermodel Caprice reveals how secretly dating Prince Andrew led to her breaking up with the love of her life... more

KILLER STORM

A woman is killed as hurricane winds up to 110mph and torrential rain lash Britain... more

ODD OFF!

Oddball racing pundit John McCririck gets a tip from his female housemates - Shut yer gob..! more

I TURNED CORRIE RYAN INTO A SUPERSTUD

A lap-dancer tells how she took the virginity of Coronation Street hunk Ryan Thomas when he was a shy 16-year-old... more

HALLE SAVES HER FORTUNE IN DIVORCE

Hollywood star Halle Berry will NOT have to pay cheating husband Eric Benet a penny after ending their marriage... more

WIFE SWAP LIZZIE IN SCREAMING FIT

Celebrity Fit Club bigmouth Lizzy Bardsley launches a blistering attack on her co-stars... more

LITTLE ANGEL!

The mum of Britain's youngest drink driver claims her 13-year-old tearaway is "a little angel"... more

THREE WOMEN MURDER DIRTY DEN

Dirty Den will be blasted to death in EastEnders by THREE Walford women, The People can reveal... more

I'VE BEEN IN HOSPITAL FOR 40 YEARS

Brave Roger Addison has amazingly spent nearly 40 YEARS in hospital since he was paralysed playing rugby... more

DENTAL CASES!

Job consultants are being paid £16,500 of taxpayers' money for EACH East European dentist they recruit... more

SOCKS AWAY!

Airline pilots who fear crashing because of freezing cockpit temperatures have been ordered to wear LEG WARMERS... more

GOLD BAILEY!

A top lawyer is suing for hundreds of thousands of pounds after banging her head on a door - at the OLD BAILEY... more

HEALTH WATER WITH 16 SPOONS OF SUGAR

Top brands of fruit-flavoured water sold as "health" drinks contain 10 to 16 teaspoons of SUGAR per litre... more

WHEEL MADRID

David Beckham has ordered a £750,000 Bugatti - the world's fastest and most expensive motor... more

LOVE SPLIT JEN'S RAGE OVER BRAD SEX GAME

Brad Pitt's raunchy sex game with co-star Angelina Jolie finally killed off his marriage... more

A lot of personal info on this guy. I'm sure there will be a formal investigation, especially since some western newspapers are picking up the stories of the kidnapped children out of hospitals. IF true, he will be going away for a while, there is no excuse for preying on children who have just lost everything they ever knew...Interesting that they have no other evidence other than their own “undercover” work. Wonder if this would constitute a big lose of face for the current police chief…

>>>Why would you think not? <<<

maybe because we have a certain system of legalities, due process, and all that.

as far as i know that doesn't really include sending out a lynchmob and evidence based on some rag with highly enlightening headines such as "WIFE SWAP LIZZIE IN SCREAMING FIT

Celebrity Fit Club bigmouth Lizzy Bardsley launches a blistering attack on her co-stars... more"....

anyhow, the story there smells of someone sqeezing a quick buck on the tsunami trail and the shortlived media attention thailand got again. cool idea - mix pedophilia in pattaya on the central east cost with tsunami victims from the southern west cost...

write that down in 10 minutes, get 100 pound, and a whole lot of fools who fall for it. ;)

Archived