NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

Welcome back to the 2005 Edition of The Londoner Quizzes.

Can NPF1 maintain their dominance ?

Can NPF2 continue their impressive rise to the top?

Can NPF3 become the newest Clueless Wonders ?

Check it out for yourself, at:

Londoner Soi 33

8:00 pm

Tuesday, 11 Jan.

Details: THE BCCT IN COOPERATION WITH TRAFALGAR INTERNATIONAL LTD

INVITE YOU TO

"A BCCT 100 QUESTIONS QUIZ NIGHT"

Sponsored by Trafalgar International Ltd

(QUIZMASTER: Mr RODNEY BAIN)

* * * GENERAL KNOWLEDGE * * *

on Tuesday 11th January 2004 from 8.00 pm

The cost per person is THB 100 payable on the door. You can participate individually but why not make up a team (maximum six participants)?

Please BOOK IN ADVANCE to avoid disappointment and give our host an idea of numbers.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we did our best with only four players -- three Yanks (Khun Kong, Father T and myself) and a Scot (Ultras). And no Poor Judge who was MiA???? And our fearless leader Pom Michael had a family matter come up suddenly and could not make it.

So, OK, maybe we were not at our best cuz we missed two American questions (where is this year's Super Bowl going to be held and the name of the sub that ran aground). :doah: Another problem is that none of us were drinking. I am sure that that kept the creativity down.

But we finished a respectable fifth out of 14 or so. As usual, NPF 1 was the winner. Congrats, guys.

Since we were not drinking at The Londoner, we (all except KK who is smart) decided to rectify the situation and wandered down Soi 33 to chase la fée verte. We had heard that a certain non-members only club had said nectar and we went to find out. They did, and for B250 a shot too! Great, it's a deal -- I seem to recall many great nights pissed on that stuff in Hongkers. Inside, we found gals in scanty red knit clothing with no support garments pouring green liquid into large glasses and then setting it ablaze with a flaming sugarcube! One had a devil tattoo on her bum. I wonder if any of this is significant? :dunno:

I remember the cutie young mamasan spanking my dtoot yai because it kept getting in her way. I do not remember much of the rest...

At least Red is not asking about balls today so I can be hungover in peace!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said: ... So, OK, maybe we were not at our best cuz we missed two American questions (where is this year's Super Bowl going to be held and the name of the sub that ran aground). :doah: Another problem is that none of us were drinking. I am sure that that kept the creativity down....

And then there were: Joan Collins vs. Linda Evans, Peter the Great vs. Ivan the Terrible, minimum age for the Olympics (do YOU know? No Googling, now!), bevy vs. covey of quails, pride of leopards vs. leap of leopards, etc., etc.

Very light turnout overall. At first, I thought we were the best score per man, but then noticed the 2 man team that was playing.

Archived