NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record, we were a bit thin on the ground so I joined up with Liverpool Jim and Jim Jr and, well, after leading by 1 point after the first round and being down by 1 point after the second, we got a 4 section music round and pissed it by 10 points!

Only problem is, top prize is the vodka which is difficult to share unless you do it there and then, which after a hard quiz's drinking, is not necessarily a wise move ....

suadum said:

Yup, the 25th, but I will be in Taipei again. :( Damn, I LIKE going to these things too!

I must be indentured because I can't do what I want cuz work gets in the way :neener:

Cheers,

SD

Notice to all:

Please do not mention Suadum anymore. We no longer want to support this inhumane form of servitude. Trying to justify this condition by using the euphemism "work" will no longer be tolerated.

I will be at quiz night on the 25th. I feel forced by my circumstances to attend, those circumstances being Tuesday night boredom. Damnit- I'm just a lowly quiz slave now.

Where is Kristof when we need him?

Calling Long Gun - your presence is required tonight at NPF2, Londoner Branch to continue your Community Service.

:)

The usual invite's open for anyone else who wants to come along.

KK - Who is Kristoff? If you mean the russian vodka then you can find it at Tops, Tesco Lotus......

ultras67 said:

... KK - Who is Kristoff? If you mean the russian vodka then you can find it at Tops, Tesco Lotus......

Nicholas D. Kristof: In Cambodia, sex traffickers are king

By Nicholas D. Kristof The New York Times Monday, January 17, 2005

From that other thread.

It's the reason why we cannot talk about/with Suadum any longer.

Slave and all that.

BTW, I will be there tonight. Threat or a promise, you decide.

KK,

We will take it as a threat! Need your mobile number too. We paid for your seat, and could have used your brain power as the 4 of us were mediocre at best. NPF1 came in third, I believe a point or two away from 2nd place.

Very different type of questions last night, difficult for the Clueless Wonders, but other normally mid pack teams did very well. Only one team managed to hit a 40 in any of the three rounds, and the common denominator questions were to say the least, very tricky.

Next quiz is on Tuesday, 8th Feb.

Cheers!

Archived