NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

Long Gun said:

Anyone up for the Bulls Head tomorrow (3rd Wednesday)? It is fun, very different to the Londoner. Gets going about 8.30 pm, upstairs.

Who's for another crack? I believe the Dog will be joining us but has promised to refrain from his cabaret routines until later. Not sure the flaming chest hair or the shot glass bras would go down so well at the Bull's Head! Anyway, Suadum? Ultra? Poorjudge? PM? Goatscrote? etc????

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, that's Bully's or Bollocks or something. The Bull's Head has been in Soi 33/1 for over 10 years now, the little horseshoe-shaped soi which has entrances at Villa and near to the Robin Hood. There is a sign on Sukhumvit.

Are you just teasing again or are you going to appear this time?

Good show, boys, though in the end it was Liverpool Jim's boys who staggered away with the vodka, albeit after we had a rush of honesty and gave back 4 points after the 2nd round and seemed to be too pissed to notice we had been robbed of another 4 points in the last round, either of which would have won it.

Personally, I am glad we didn't have to drink the vodka, though at least that might have kept me out of Cowboy where Poorjudge, Smogmonster 2 and myself had a very cuddly time. So late, though, thanks to everyone for being so gentle with me today, although I did have a snooze at the Joe Louis puppet show!

Fine BH debut by KK and everyone threw in their fair share, the sheer variety of rounds makes it much more of a team effort, I think.

Ooh, it's last Tuesday of the month again. Yahooo!! Where is the pre-match strategy session this week, chaps, should be out and about a bit earlier than usual.

'Scrote is back and afterwards we are planning a little BTS excursion to the Pong, or more specifically Noriega's in Silom 4 to wave a fine little band, From The Makers Of Casablanca, off on tour. There is an Aussie band playing with them, My Disco, who we saw on Saturday in Asoke Bar. Not the easiest of listening, and I enjoyed them less than Brand New Sunset, Eastbound Downers or Goose but still interesting enough.

As far as I know, KK, there is never not room, we just shuffle about as necessary. I think itsmeDave said this would be Liverpool Jim's last appearance for a while so a good send-off is in order. I've invited a fringe boardmember to make his debut - another American of all things! See you there, or wherever our leaders say we are meeting first.

Buddhist Lent but your place is still interviewing, eh, KK?

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops!

Looks like we haven't posted here in a while.

The last quiz of February was a difficult one for the NPF teams, but with a bit a luck NPF2 slightly beat out NPF1 but still ended out of the money in 4th place.

As for the first quiz in March (Tuesday, 8th March), the NPF teams were both fighting for 2nd place. A few lucky guesses and NPF2 took the money (but promptly spent it).

We have a core team of 12 players but others are always welcome.

Cheers!

Archived