medical genital massage

I've posted this before, but I had a similar experience at the Blue Sky on Soi 18 a couple of years ago. The lady paid an inordinant amount of attention to my inner thighs, so I asked her what that was all about. She said she learned it at Wat Po, it was a specialty, it was good for sex, and asked me if I wanted her to proceed along those lines. She told me she could make even an old man "strong again" in about a weeks time. Of course, I said "sure". Nothing sexual about it, and not so much about the balls, but the general area.

I went back to her a few times. Whether she really was an expert, I wouldn't know. I only know I really needed to unload on someone after the last session. That someone happened to be my 'girlfriend' who, when I got back to my room, suddenly got her period and took off with her girlfriends while I waited in bed. :banghead:

Said masseuse left for Sweden with her lucky husband shortly thereafter. :wave::(

neo - usvirgin - we're getting there! dont let me try all the parlours looking for that kind of massage.

I'm still hoping some one PM's me with a name and address ...

• 2 weeks later...

Some years ago, probably around five, a number of women at Chavala massage on Sukhumvit and the other location by PhayaThai were quite good at this.

Since Chavala remodeled it is not worth going in my opinion. The price has doubled and the service declined dramatically.

But I know that you can ask there and if the communication is OK there are women who claim to know how.

Please post a report if you try it as I would like to know.

I can't go in without heartbreak as all my regulars of many years have gone wherever Chavala girls go when they leave.

tks for the hint I got by a member regarding a balls massage - thats what I'm looking for, and not a sex act.

any futher suggestions, where to get mentioned massage, highly appreciated.

any knowing men around here?

could this be it?

Bangkok Teen Massage

Offers Thai and oil massage by attractive massage girls in private rooms plus hotel outcall service available, at Sukhumvit Soi 33, Bangkok 10110.

well, yes its that shop I went yesterday. humbly studying the menue, chosing the balls-trip. the mamasan said, half an hour not available, have to take one hour. ok I say, and she recommended a girl I first mistook for a nice katoey. but she showed me her nipple and I was convinced.

her genital massage was excellent, one of the best I ever enjoyed, but then again, she started asking for "bumbum" and I had to reply "what is bumbum?"

we ended up with some compromise, me some proteins lighter, but then again, left the place with a clear smile.

and still looking for a medical genital massage where the gal doesnt insist on extras. goodness me, that girl yesterday made it impossible to stock to my lines!!!

• 2 months later...

any new experiences anyone?

as said: no professionally tempting girls who want the extra baht.

any serious "tap ka sai"-balls massage around downtown?

Archived