Eden or Nataree

prelude

Eden Clubs menu says the girls do oral bare back.

The menu used to be posted on this site - if it could be posted in this thread it would show that the girls do oral - bare back.

:banghead: Besides, this is one of the trademarks of Eden Club.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True you don't know what any lady has been doing wherever you meet them, but you do know what they have just been doing at eden in this respect.Can you catch Hep from arse licking? and would listerine counteract this?, maybe a question for the health section. I still consider eden very healthy, but this just puts me off the kissing side of things, up to the customer-peter

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

Ever heard about LISTERINE or MIBACINE , LIQUID ANTISEPTIC ??????

ANY LADY YOU CAN MEET ANYWHERE , WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHERE WAS HER TONGUE 5MN AGO ???

MARC

Is that a reason to shout here with caplocks on ?

Anyway, which idiot is kissing a prostitute anyway, I know I never did......

Maybe a poll in the making, anyone ?

BB

Marc, the ladies I know are not known for probing other men's asses with their tongue. I would say that just about none of them if none of them do this. But there is a large market for women who do just that and you have cornered that market.

Because your girls are noted for this sex act, it has made the Eden Club a legend in its own right.

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

I removed a bunch of posts whose only purpose was to try and fuck up yet another thread.

Sanuk!

That was not my intend at all, it just amuses me, if grown man get at it about the same subject all over again. And I was astouned, that it did not happen this time.

Would make the same comment in my neighbourhood bar, if two old growlers start opening their (l-)same old subject again.

So if I disturbed -SORRY

MaW

Archived